Help and tips:Modify MR CE to ANH

ello - there are quite a few MR overhauls listed.

Original tutorials I used were here -

-----

Thanks to Luis, Noel, Riveting (steve) and cranky.

Only thing to say is that Luis WIP was a nice step-by-step walk-through the mods seems to have problems with the piccies atm.

u are also welcome to look at my on WIP conversion on the UK Garrison Public Access areas (details pm'd to you)

Lastly - welcome to FISD!

Nate

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

hang on a minute Jay before u rush in and spend ur hard earned money

have u gone through the various armours that are available yet - divided into budget, accuracy, availability?

I would certainly spend a few weeks perusing various armour threads and sending a few choice pm's to various people before making a purchase. Almost as a rule - dont go with ebay unless u know who the seller is. At 1st glance - looks like FX

I mean at the price of the ebay set u got featured above looks appealing; and he does have 100% feedback. AND the piccies do look good.

theres a very reputable dealer on here that can sort u out; maybe for a little bit more cash, but quality would be assured.

theres a good post by TomG ----- check it out!

good luck mate

Nate

Edited by gmrhodes13

listen to what heatshock is saying my friend,

it's a big 'hobby' to just dive in without doing the research first, there are plenty of well informed folk on here to fire any question at regarding your armour...use the........ ( force....sorry i couldn't resist that one) knowledge that's floating around this and other forums before diving straight in.

I personally spent at least three weeks checking out all the different manufacturers before settling on a set of armour.

time spent checking it all out now will save you a small fortune in cash and more importantly your time ..ie: labour.

(nath...get to bed ya lunatic..lol)

If you do mod your MR CE and -----AND need any help, please let me know... I'm always here to help those who need it as much as I possibly can.

Edited by gmrhodes13

oops Noel - soz; I did make a link on ur behalf to ur overhaul; but I did credit you though :D

No problem! I appreciated it!

I always appreciate it when people link to my site with or without credit. :)

Good to be loved... or at least looked at. haha