Greetings from Houston Texas

Thank you to all involved for the add. I am very very new.  I have ordered my TK armor from A New Hope from WTF Trooper and it’s going to take about six to eight weeks  before I get it.  I now have the entire suit from head to toe , blaster ,boots, all of it and it’s on its way. I’m looking to join the 501st and White armor because of my love for the films and what they have ment to me over the years. I saw the original movie in the theater with my dad so yes, I’m old. This suit is a child hood dream of mine and now it’s coming true. I truly can’t wait to meet all of you and I look forward to the new community of like minded Star Wars fans here in the Houston area and in my beloved state of TEXAS
Cheers. Chris.

Edited by Roundarmor
Noob mistakes wrong heading and spelling
  • Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your BBB photos soon. In the meantime research, research, research, be ready for opening up that box.

This thread could be of help on your building journey 

Good luck

• Like 1

• Roundarmor changed the title to Greetings from Houston Texas

Hi there, from my own experience look up builds specific to WTF so that you can get an idea of what to expect from the kit. The build pages under ANH will be the instruction manual for you. But don’t forget you have all the knowledge of the group so take photos and ask lots of questions and remember it is vitally important to measure twice and cut once. Best wishes and I look forward to seeing your build. Glory to the empire!

• Like 1