1DeadDan1 ANH Stunt TK Build

1DeadDan1

• 2 weeks later...

Update! Made mad progress today thanks to TKMAD1  helping me with some trimming and more! We matched up the pieces for sizing/fitting and have a good idea of what the armor will look like once we get down to gluing and strapping  :dancing-trooper:Here are some photos . UcGP3gv.jpg
HuWlh0d.jpg
qH8dy5T.jpg

10BZUHl.jpg

• Like 1

Just to make sure as you have some overlapped pieces in your images, the shins need to be but joined as you have your thighs, you may be aware but just in case it doesn't hurt to mention foe those following the build ;)

Also thumb print bicep is worn on the left and swoop of side ridges on the sides of the shoulder bells points forward 

3706241331_84e1bba009_o.thumb.jpg.1a7b90e7331bf0ed397f0144a7c17534.jpg

Front7dfw0Rd.jpg.28eefbf634dc5d1cb73e1f7656552520.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bam! Back again for a build update. This time I’m currently working on my bucket build. These photos show the start of the build. Trimming and sanding the skull and face. I cut out the eyes and some of the teeth. Still have more to work on. Will post more this week. Hoping to complete my full kit before Celebration ! :atat:

ugTnQ1Q.jpg

PETFMub.jpg
iZ6anTt.jpg
kHoIqFc.jpg

ijXazxM.jpg

• Like 1