Recommended build order (ANH Stunt)

SublimeBW

Hey gang,

I am nearing completion of my helmet and am curious if there is a recommended build order for the rest of the suit (AM 4.5 if it matters). I am guessing that the forearms are likely a good place to start as they are smaller, easily visible and pretty independent from the rest of the suit but wasn't sure where to go from there. Ideally, I am hoping that there is a list starting with the least complex and most independent working my way up to the most complex & integrated.

Edited by SublimeBW
Removed note that was no longer relevant

From memory I think I started with the detonator then moved on to the arms, there is no right/wrong way to start, although having your torso built first is a good way to gauge gaps for your arms and legs, it's entirely up to you

I'd say the biceps are probably the best part to start with, because most mistakes are easily hidden and it's very straight forward in terms of where to cut and what to glue. Additionally, it's a quite small piece of armour, so it's great for getting used to working with the material.

I personally followed RS video tutorials in terms of build order and I thought it was a really good order as a first time builder -- and one I'd copy for future builds ;)