Signature Labels question

Goggytalks

OK, here goes...

At the top of this page is your FISD username, left click to bring down the drop down box.

Right click on Account Settings, and select open in new tab (this let you flick between these instructions and actually editing your signature)

On the account settings page select signature on the left hand side of the window (bottom of the list).

You should see:

[Signature Restrictions]

under that is [View Signatures]

Under that is a box that shows a preview of your signature as well as where you can type text (with editor tools for changing font style and colour and adding links to other pages)

Under that is another box where you can either drag and drop images for your signature, or you can click on [choose files] to navigate to the files you want to use.

When you're all done click save at the very bottom of that page.

Find any post you've already made (maybe here) to see exactly how your signature looks.

If you're anything like me it'll change several times before you're happy with it.

Any probs let me know :salute:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Csefton said:

....what a plonker I am.

Now there's a term I haven't heard in a long, long, time, lol.  I do miss ol' Del boy...

PZSeLz4.jpg?1

Glad Rich is helping you out on this, Colin.  He is AWESOME!

• Like 3