We want your Troop photos for our 15th anniversary project

Sly11

Last minute submission was PM'ed to me just after I locked the thread. I will be posting those images here my time tomorrow.

Please note this is now closed so we can start the next steps

• Like 3

POST 100

Images supplied by  Bobafett75 TK-50501  Even Ellingsen

sLaAcue.jpg

Nordic Garrison - Desucon 2013 - Lillestroem Norway

RhcaZBp.jpg

Nordic Garrison - SpillExpo 2018 Lillestroem Norway

0Jy0M7K.jpg

Nordic Garrison - Help for Philippines 2014

KE9oNG4.jpg

Nordic Garrison - SpillExpo 2014 - Lillestroem Norway

9wrt6Jt.jpg

Nordic Garrison - SSFC Gothenburg 2015

gOpQpqT.jpg

Nordic Garrison - Visit Hoth 2017 - Finse Norway

WAMcg0m.jpg

Nordic Garrison - Visit Hoth 2017 - Finse Norway

Nr1: Single TK in black&white: Nicky Mezzina - TK54321

Nr2: Single First Order TK black&white: Daniel Andersen - TK61514

Nr3: Two TK with sign for helping the Philippines: Awei Su - TK6523, Dennis Evander - TK15136

Nr4: 4 troopers in front of an empire wall: Sverre Nilsen - TK13421, Ludvik Nilsen - TK11577, Fredrik Voisey - TK3843, Dennis Evander - TK15136

Nr5: Visit-Hoth with two troopers and Vader: Even Ellingsen - TK50501, Dennis Evander - TK15136

Nr6: Two troopers and 1 Snowtrooper: Even Ellingsen - TK50501, Dennis Evander - TK15136

• Like 3

If you look through these pages of awesome posts, you will notice I have now given a post number to each one containing images.

These will all come under review by a team of detachment staff so we can sort through, catagorise, and pick out a good variety for the upcoming special project.

As a reminder to all who have posted photos, once the selection process is complete over the next couple of weeks, if your image or images are chosen, you will receive a PM from myself or one of the team.

There will be more details in that message, and a further  update in this thread and the DL's Blog will be posted when those PM's will start to go out.

Stay tuned everyone :)

• Like 4

All photos withing each post have also now been numbered for tracking in the review process.

More updates to come soon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

***UPDATE***

I have started sending out PM's to those we have chosen images from, so please check your forum messages.

If you have received a PM, please follow the instructions within.

As an additional piece of information, please attached the requested images as .jpeg or .png files, and not embedded into the email.

We are unable to use images that need to copied and pasted into a document from the body of an email for this project.

Also please only send the best resolution you have.

Examples of usable resolution are files 1meg or higher. Some at around 600+KB are ok, but I have received a few photos that are as low as 109KB- 300KB and there fore are way too small to use unfortunately.

If emailing from a device where you took the photo, you should be able to attache the image at various resolution, go for the highest you have. This may mean you might have to send multiple emails and that is perfectly fine as it is the sharp quality we want.

If the image was shared with you through messenger the photo is going to be a low res and not usable. In that case if you know who took the original, you may certainly ask them to email it to me for use.

Many thanks and for those who have received a PM, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Once I have all the images, we will move to the next stage of the project and will finally reveal what this is all about.

• Like 3

• Sly11 unpinned this topic
  • Sly11 unfeatured this topic