CallMeMrTibbles HWT build

CallMeMrTibbles

44 minutes ago, Goggytalks said:

I ordered another shoulder bell from Ross at RWA. It’s just easier to swap it out when needed.

Best way to do it, I gather your first tagging is something taken very seriously in the UKG and nobody really wants to remove and reapply them

• Like 2

The event of first tagging is given a lot of importance, and we have to be wearing the tag in order to troop, but we can remove for approval of new costumes.

Its more that it's a pain to remove as you can't reapply the same sticker (it's ruined as it's in several parts). Only certain UKG members carry replacements, so you may miss out on a few troops waiting for an event with the right person present.

• Like 2

The event of first tagging is given a lot of importance, and we have to be wearing the tag in order to troop, but we can remove for approval of new costumes.

Its more that it's a pain to remove as you can't reapply the same sticker (it's ruined as it's in several parts). Only certain UKG members carry replacements, so you may miss out on a few troops waiting for an event with the right person present.

I guess or though not sure, correct me someone if I’m wrong, you would have to wait until an induction event where someone would have the club brand stickers. It’s unlikely you would be able to have them sent to you. Just better to have a spare bell to wear when trooping in private events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess or though not sure, correct me someone if I’m wrong, you would have to wait until an induction event where someone would have the club brand stickers. It’s unlikely you would be able to have them sent to you. Just better to have a spare bell to wear when trooping in private events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. Induction events need the correct person there but also need to be long enough. You can find shorter troops with the right person for branding.

Not worried about having a spare bell, as can just tape over the logo for private events. Bigger issue is having to remove the branding when applying for advanced levels.