Trim the forearms more?

TK-8224

I'm building an AP armour, and my forearms are a bit long to me, I think. They look fine when hold my arm stretched, but I can't f.ex. touch my shoulder.

Could you take a look at the pics and tell me if I should trim it more or not? If I have to trim it, I'll have to take off quite a lot (almost an inch) to make the pattern look good. I don't want them to be too small either! :huh:

post-2475-1224704590_thumb.jpg

post-2475-1224704617_thumb.jpg

post-2475-1224704789_thumb.jpg

Hard to say w/o seeing the whole kit together. I get armor bites all the time. There is a trade-off between accuracy and comfort to some degree.

If you can lid and de lid thats enough, i would leave them as they are :duim:
Hahahaha! I couldn't agree more Mark!!

"LID", and "DE-LID"! That's all you need besides holding on to your blaster.

Let your trooper "handler" do the rest... :)

T :salute:

haha..

Like was said its probably ok to leave as is, BUT..if you find it gets too uncomfortable by the wrist bend, you can take a little bit off in a curve on the inner part of the sleeve to assist in not cutting off the circulation to your hand if you bend your wrist in. i didnt need to do that much with my AP, but i did with my FX as the forearms were larger. Just something to think about down the road if you have issues. :)

haha..

Like was said its probably ok to leave as is, BUT..if you find it gets too uncomfortable by the wrist bend, you can take a little bit off in a curve on the inner part of the sleeve to assist in not cutting off the circulation to your hand if you bend your wrist in. i didnt need to do that much with my AP, but i did with my FX as the forearms were larger. Just something to think about down the road if you have issues. :)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :)