'Dirty Look' TFA FOTK

There may be something about this already but was wondering if there is anything that says an FOTK must look clean glossy white or is it going to be fine and still pass ok if its more of a dirty look ?  eg as they are on Jakku, a little dusty and sandy.  Someone did a build recently of a more dirty looking trooper and i quite like the look as opposed to the usual super crisp clean white glossy look. thanks 

Edited by lucent262

Unfortunately the only ones I've seen really dirty are from a deleted scene in TLJ, which aren't used as reference as it is a deleted scene, not in the movie 

TLJ19.thumb.png.0c300c809429d78790d971a8100810fc.png

Most troopers on Jakku where pretty clean ;) 

1887274231_F11Dblas2.png.fad355eaf874ba600fa70a9f9300a816.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lucent262 said:

I'll keep it clean then :-)

You'll get a few scuffs and marks once you are approved and get out there trooping ;) 

Yeah i was looking at the same actually last night, probably along the lines of what i was thinking...would that mean having to go with a Finn specific build ?  or suitable as normal TK?  I guess also its up to our local GML on what is acceptable  / preferred ?  ;)   I'm happy with either finish really , clean or slightly dirty, but think the dirty look does bring out some of the detail nicer on the armor.  

Well it is specific to Finn as all the references are him but he wears different boots.

2ZXPsRb.png

There was a conversation about adding a Finn option to the CRL and someone did build one with those specific boots, but I can't remember why it went no further, post by our DL at the time (note: in 501st only section)

• Like 1