Deployment Officers

Pre Approval Forum

3D Section

Hall of Fame

Fire Teams

Just For Laughs

Trooping

Imperial Attaché Program

EIB & Centurion: What do these terms mean?

Advanced Tactics Awards

EIB - The March To 1000

Merch Reform

Merchandise

Public Relations
Follow FISD

UCA5Mbr.png

jcp8AtZ.jpg

It is sad news that we report the loss of another legion member, Amanda Lilly, DZ-54559 of Garrison Corellia passed away on the 26th November. Amanda’s diverse costume service extended to the Rebel Legion's Freedom Base and Ghostbusters – West Virginia Division. In each community Amanda is remembered for sharing her exuberance and genuine joy. Through her study in clinical psychology she helped children better cope with Life and was eager to lend an ear to her fellows in need. Amanda is also known for her acceptance of others and support of diversity. Amanda is survived by costuming partner and Love of her Life, Kelller Lindsay.

Our condolences go out to her family and friends.

"Buckets Off"

eRGDj4d.png

Seasons Greetings Troopers!

Just in time for the holidays, merchandise runs are in progress again.  We’ve concluded a new round of coins, FOTK racer shirts are in progress, and really soon patches will come again.  As many who have been around FISD for a long time know, FISD’s culture is to focus on supporting troopers with their stormtrooper costuming, ensuring our CRLs are easy to read and use, and fostering an esprit de corp amongst our members. 

During the holiday season gift giving is common in many faiths and cultures.  Gifts are meant to express love and appreciation for someone, but as anyone with kids knows it can become over-used when people start expecting a certain amount of items from their friends and relatives.

Merchandise can be a fun way to share the joys of membership and build esprit de corp, but they are a small part of why a detachment exists.  Too much of anything is never a good thing, and so we keep the amount of items we do small and purposeful vs. turning out items ceaselessly.    It also ensures that we are ever mindful to spend the majority of time on our primary purpose - troopers helping troopers – instead of distractions.   It’s kind of like eating right? Eating a little bit of dessert can make life enjoyable, too much will have negative consequences for your health.

I wish you and yours a happy and joyful holiday season, and am grateful for all you do to help make FISD the best detachment in the Legion.

photo-thumb-2.jpg

With Unquestioned Loyalty
Paul Hoeffer

TK8020 “Daetrin”

Detachment Leader

nt0EOSc.png

Greetings Troopers

My gosh, where has the year gone!! Together we have accomplished many things in 2018, it’s been quite a blur when you think about it.

We’ve taken some large strides towards future proofing the Detachment and continue to grow in the right direction, so let’s re-cap on just a few FISD achievements.

We started with a server move in the early part of the year leaving behind our outgrown platform, and moved over to the much larger and faster Legion servers. The move gave us better performance and support compared to where we were, sure we had some initial teething problems but for the most part it has been business as usual.

Another assault on the CRL’s was undertaken, updating information, correcting inconsistencies and I’m sure you will agree, we are know in a very good position with wording and accuracy across our portfolio. Phasma CRL was revised and good improvements made on the EI and Centurion aspects plus the team are putting the finishing touches on the FN-2197 CRL. The team have all put in extra time to make these CRL’s the best they can be.

Many members are involved in creating and fine tuning these CRL’s and there is no doubt the Detachment truly appreciates your time and effort.

As always FISD likes to stay ahead of the curve and although we may have been a touch behind the ball with our Social Media previously, this year we really stepped it up. An SM policy was created, Admin staff levels across our SM outlets was increased, and we really started to use them as an extension of our forums and a conduit back to the boards where all the juicy information resides.

Well done SM team.

We saw staff changes throughout the year, mostly increases to staff in higher activity areas. The Deployment office program has been one such change with the addition of two deputies. This has allowed the Deployment office to move swiftly, actioning and approving EIB and Centurion applicants faster than ever before and maintaining the high standards we have all come to expect.

Tony and Joseph head up the team, joined by Dan (CableGuy) and ShaSha (ShaShaChu)

Now this brings with it another mile stone, our very first female Deployment Officer Deputy. Its been a long time since we saw a lady Staffer in the FISD and I personally think ShaSha was the perfect choice and will bring a fresh new perspective to the role.

Congratulations Do’s, keep up the outstanding work.

Merch has been a topic of hot debate not just at our Detachment but Legion wide, With the coming of new merch regulations we may well see new restrictions on the type and quantities of aloud to be approved. Watch this space.

This year we have had several coin runs including First Order versions, patches, our OT TK Detachment shirt run and now the long awaited First Order Detachment race shirt run, just open over week ago. We are blessed to have design savvy members always willing to step up and bring together awesome ideas and great looking merch, so if you haven’t already, order your shirt today. 

Thanks Glen and Brien

These are just some of the great things that have become part of FISD history this year but none of it would have been possible without the hard work, dedication and cohesiveness of the command team. We are guided by you the members, your ideas, your dreams and we are here to serve you in the best way we can.

I would like to personally thank all those that have helped me learn new skills, offered advice when I needed it and guided me to understand the intricacies of driving FISD forward from the co pilot seat.

It has been a fun and inspirational year.

To everyone, I wish you all a safe and joyous holiday period surrounded by those who you love, have a happy New Year and we shall see you all for the January edition.

Sly11     

Andrew Franke

TK-11469 "Sly11"

Executive Officer

5SKUpJn.png

Hello fellow troopers, as we close out 2018 I'd personally like to thank each and every FISD member for making this a very memorable year. I'd also like to thank the Deployment Officer crew (including Sly11) for doing a fantastic job this year cranking out the EIB and Centurion approvals. In addition I like to welcome our first female DO officer, Sha Sha Chu, as well as thank the entire DO team Joseph, Daniel and Sha Sha for bringing a new level of enthusiasm that makes a sometimes daunting task, fun.    

As Andrew mentioned 2018 was full of changes, challenges and success stories. Through it all the FISD has become a stronger, more informative and more diverse family than ever before. As we continue into the holiday season I'd personally like to thank all the FISD staff for coming together as a team no, family diligently working through some rough times. I also want to thank Paul (Daetrin), Tim (Dark CMF) and Andrew (Sly11) for your leadership, the entire IT crew for your relentless pursuit of perfection with the old and new websites, the Attaches for your continued efforts raising the bar on build threads, and to the remainder of the FISD staff for your support.

As we head into 2019 let's continue to strive for excellence while encouraging and helping one another to reach goals and fulfil dreams. As you troop with your garrisons and for the 501st legion remember you also represent the finest group of plastic spacemen in the world, the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment :salute: 

Deployment Officers

ukswrath 

With Unquestioned Loyalty

Tony Jobe

TK-10116 "ukswrath"

Deployment Officer

Oj7fucN.jpg?2

Joseph Pedigo

TK-10963 "justjoseph63"   

Deployment Officer 

Deputy Deployment Officers

CableGuy 

Dan Branton

TK-142911 "CableGuy"

Deputy Deployment Officer

shashachu

Sha Sha Chu

TK-19233 "sashachu"

Deputy Deployment

qvLQoj7.gif

253873467d33ef60bdb9718d6492ec76.jpg

The FISD is pleased to announce the addition of a new area in the Advanced Tactics forum dedicated to those ready to submit for basic 501st TK approval.

This section will allow future Troopers the opportunity to submit photos of their completed build to be reviewed by the Staff, Imperial Attaches and others in preparation for forwarding it to their GML for approval.  Any and all advice/suggestions given will be specific, constructive, helpful and respectful.

Please note that this program will NOT take the place of your local GML, as Detachments are not chartered for costume approval and can not override a GMLs decision, but is instead a peer review program designed to help you look your best and offer guidance and positive feedback.  You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your completed armor, weapons (if applicable), accessories, etc. and get accurate information from the experts here at the FISD.. the definitive home of TKs worldwide.

For more information on this program, please visit the link here

lRkyFcu.png

Don't forget to check out the new 3D section, and please contribute where you can, also see the link at the bottom for the new Contributor award details

Contributor Awards

NqUPTPB.png   OidQx9k.png

Main forum title: 

3D Parts and Technical

Sub topics:

3D Printer owners

Your place to discuss what printer/s you own, recommendations, tech talk and the like, It’s a place to learn something new

3D CAD Designers

Home of talented 3D cad designers, show off your 3D renders, of FISD related costume parts and accessories.  Offer help and advice on programs, or offer to commission a piece for a fellow member

3D File Depository

A home for 3D file sharing, Troopers helping Troopers is what this section is all about; yes a single location to keep any 3D files offered up by our extremely generous membership. This will be a 501st member’s only section and rules will apply to any usage of the content.

I will be looking for content to get these new sections started so If you are interested in helping drive these new forums, then please send me a PM and let’s get the threads and the filament flowing. 3D printer heads will understand that last comment ;)

Here is a link to the New FISD 3D Contributor program.

Sly11     

Andrew Franke

TK-11469 "Sly11"

Executive Officer

LHOi2Sc.png

With the winter weather starting to roll in, a lot of us are putting in our transfer chits to Scarif.

How better to spend the time waiting with my TK Boots propped up on a foot stool, coffee, and this month’s Field Exercise Reports - envious of those not having to wear their thermals under their armor.

This month I would to welcome a Trooper who I joined the ranks with a couple of years back, developed one of the first TK audio apps, a fellow Attaché, and one of the many foundation posts that continues to support our great Detachment.

Please join me in honouring - TK-10911 Chris

3b7d9a331a488e5757778acdd2edbc48.jpg&key=e4494549f80e9a500122e4d5d6284c09a170c55a0cfaf702c9e7de42880423ae

Congratulations Trooper and welcome to the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame!

Pyrates            

Aaron Gibson
TK99725 "Pyrates"
Imperial Propaganda

oIvUIge.png

Image result for stormtrooper fire

Greetings Troopers.

I just wanted to touch on the Fire Team program for some of the newer members that may not be familiar with it.  Here is the original posting describing the program:

The Fire Team program is completely optional, and is intended to help form a common identity and spirit of camaraderie among 501st Legion stormtroopers in the same geographic area/garrison that troop together.

Fire Teams are not officially recognized by the 501st Legion nor the FISD, although they will be able to access a Fire Team sub-forum on the detachment website. Because Fire Teams are unofficial groups, they cannot have any 501st or FISD markings, including 501st Legion, 501st, Legion logos, Vader's Fist etc. on their branding or logos. However, Teams will be allowed to use any unique markings at informal events provided they follow these guidelines.

Guidelines

• No 501st or FISD markings. Period.
  • Any active Legion member with a valid stormtrooper costume in the specified geographic area can join.
  • The Team can create a name, logo, backstory, etc. for itself (names usually contain Fire Team, though this isn't required).
  • A list of each Team (with their specific "Teams Name") with a current list their members will be kept in the Fire Team sub-forum on the Detachment website.
  • A Team member must troop at least twice per year to maintain status as a member. Two or more Team members must troop together once per year to keep the group active.

Merchandising

• Again, no 501st or FISD markings.
  • Merchandising will only be limited by the imagination of the Fire Team.
  • Any merchandising should be submitted to the detachment, or through proper Legion channels.
  • A master list of all Fire Team merchandise (with photos) will be posted in the Fire Team sub-forum.

If any of these guidelines are violated, the group will be disbanded.

Here is a link to the Fire Team area:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/130-fire-team-area/   501st membership is needed to view this area.

This is a great program that is strictly just for fun and it also allows fellow TK's get to know each other better.  I would love to help any Garrison/area get a Fire Team started, just let me know what I can do to help.

captsafe66     

Mark Ryner

TK-4584 "captsafe66 "

FISD/Fire Team Director

t8EkMGd.png

Image result for star wars cartoon christmas                        

emu5vo4.png

Want Your Troop to be Included?

Just a reminder if you would lie your troop added please post your troop report in the Field Training Exercises section here

Those with troop logs please post a separate troop report as it is easier to link too.

November - December

Perth Zoo Members Only Christmas Night

More here

By: Glen, gmrhodes13, TK85421

rQktppc.png

St Petersburg Christmas Parade

3c37192f543e89d7348713d1d7c0d3d0.jpg

More here

By: Mike, WhiteWalker, TK82666

rQktppc.png

Star Wars A New Hope in Concert

efda3351ef82e68adca3269e5d19262e.jpg

More here

By: Mike, WhiteWalker, TK82666

rQktppc.png

Armadale Christmas Parade

More here

rQktppc.png

RAC Channel 7 Christmas Pageant 2018 

More here

rQktppc.png

Wedding - Oakford

More here

rQktppc.png

Special Children's Christmas Party

AowgV9.jpg 

More here

qvtgYL4.png

HsIhI5m.jpg

Serve proudly, ladies and gentlemen, and as Tim (Dark CMF) says:  "Keep doing what it is that got you here"!

Are you an approved TK that spends more time on the boards than the average Trooper?  Do you enjoy using your knowledge to help out future and existing Troopers?  If so, we would like to invite you to join the Imperial Attaché program!

Members of the I.A. team are chosen to help out not only those here on the boards, but on a local level as well.  Our aim is to have at least one in each and every Garrison, Squad and Outpost in the entire legion to be the eyes and ears of the FISD on a local level.

A suggested level of EIB or above is preferred, as part of the duties include assisting those aiming for levels 2 and 3, but is not a requirement.  Being active on the boards on a regular basis , welcoming new members and helping out where you can is, though.  

Some of the benefits:

1.  Access to exclusive Attaché merch., including patches, etc.

2.  Having the Imperial Attaché title under your name.

3.  Being a part of the team that welcomes new and prospective members of the FISD.

4.  Being the "go-to" person in your Garrison, Squad or Outpost.

5.  Exclusive access to the Attaché HQ area, Imperial Propaganda Machine (newsletter) and merchandise discussions.

We are currently in need of Attaches in many units, especially International Garrisons/Squads and Outposts.  For more information on this program, please head here and if you should have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.  (Pretzel)

For a complete list of Imperial Attaches, go here

rQktppc.png

Image result for stormtroopers shaking hands

:salute:  NEW ATTACHES! :salute:

Please join me in welcoming our newest Imperial Attaches! 

1.  Matt @Bud Spaklur hails from New Jersey and NER garrison. An active Stormtrooper here on the FISD with over 800 posts. He makes sure to give great advice and welcome all newcomers. We look forward to his contributions. 

2. D'Angelo  @Dstep is a new and exciting member hailing from Vancouver, WA. He has already started greeting and encouraging troopers on their build threads. We can't wait to see his work continue. 

Serve proudly, Gentlemen, and as Tim (Dark CMF) says:  "Keep doing what it is that got you here"!

rQktppc.png

IMPERIAL ATTACHE AWARD

x46RqzS.png

Imperial Attaché Award for those attaché's who have gone above and beyond [minimum 1 year of service]

This month we Salute!

Brien (Harbinger) CCG

Awarded November 2018

Brien has earned this award for his countless contributions for the FISD & Attache Program. Most merch that you have purchased, may have been designed by this trooper. His continued efforts on his graphic skills are something that should be celebrated and recognized. Today we salute you Brien!

:salute:

You can find a list of prior recipients here

rQktppc.png

ATTACHE MERCHANDISE

Attaché Patch NOW AVAILABLE

AttachePatch.jpg

For those of you on the Imperial Attaché staff, I am pleased to announce that the official I.A. patches will soon be available... again!  

Here are the details..  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Patches will be limited to TWO per person, and will only be sold to those who are current FISD Imperial Attaches.

These patches have been graciously DONATED to the FISD, so all you will need to do is cover the cost of shipping and PP fees, which will be $1.00 each for those in the U.S. and P.R. and $1.50 each for those outside the U.S. What a deal!

You can find the thread here

rQktppc.png

Attaché Ambassador

Fellow Attaches, 

THANK YOU for your continued service on the FISD boards. You have all done well on welcoming new members and providing build advice to members making the journey into the White Zone. 

tk91488_head.jpg   

Preston Christman

TK-91488 "Pretzel"

Attaché Ambassador

XT1Q6qV.png

QB4zkSz.png

5e96Rjm.png

So what exactly are EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) and Centurion levels?

These programs were designed for those who choose to take their armor above and beyond the minimum requirements for basic 501st Legion approval.  It gives you the chance to show a level of dedication and pride that takes your armor closer to being as "screen accurate" as possible, without as much extra work as you may realize!

It also works on giving a better look to the Legion as an entity, and you can bet others will take notice of your hard work.  The 501st has a list of detailed requirements for Basic approval, (level 1), EIB, (level 2) and Centurion, (level 3) which can be found here in the Costume Reference Library, (CRLhttp://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Here are a few of the questions people may be wondering about:  

1.  "I am a (tall/short/heavy/thin) Trooper.  Can I still apply?  Of course!  These programs are open and encouraged for all sizes of TKs, as long as the costume is correct and meets the guidelines.  There are many specific build tutorials to every option, as well as a vast network of fellow TKs on the FISD to help you out and offer suggestions.

2.  "How much extra will I have to pay for extra items"?  The cost is actually quite reasonable, considering the few extra supplies you will need, which are listed in the requirements area.  While it may run you a little more to implement these additions to your costume, they will go a long way to improving accuracy.  All needed items can be found for sale on this thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/16-ongoing-sales-project-orders/

While blasters are not required for basic approval, for EIB and Centurion levels they are, and may need upgrades (also listed in the CRL).

3.  "I haven't even got my kit yet, is it too early to start planning"?  Actually, aiming for Centurion is easiest to do right out of the box.

4.  "I have my basic TK approval, can I still get in these programs"?  In a word... absolutely!  

5.  "Are there any "perks" to this extra work and cost"?  Besides knowing that you have a great looking set of armor, the 501st and FISD believes you should be deservedly recognized for your achievement(s), and allows you to wear the appropriate embroidered "rocker" badge of rank (available for a very minimum cost) on your shirt, helmet bag, etc., as well as rank decals to put on your armor bin.  You will also have access to select "challenge coin" runs, receive (free) a cool certificate for your new rank, and have your title posted below your name in your FISD signature.  Plus, once you reach these levels, you will have the extra knowledge to help out those who are looking to apply as well.

6.  "Is it hard to apply, and what happens then"?   After basic approval, all you do is make sure your armor is up to the standards set forth in the CRL, post a thread with the required photos in the appropriate area (see below), and wait a bit for the D.O.s (Deployment Officers) to address it. (Hint:  Studying other people's threads before you submit can be a GREAT help).  These are also listed on the main page of the FISD site.  While waiting for approval, you will get some comments from others who will offer suggestions and constructive advice to help you out.  If you should need any changes, the DOs will let you know, so you can adjust accordingly.  Don't be dismayed if you do need changes... it's all for your benefit!   After you are approved for EIB, then you can submit for Centurion.  

EIB  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Centurion  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

Just remember that the FISD is here to help you every step of the way with whatever other questions you may have, but if you can't seem to find what you are looking for in your research, just ask away here on the forums!

Oj7fucN.jpg?2     

Joseph Pedigo

TK-10963 "justjoseph63"   

Deployment Officer 

1hgspoA.png

This area lists all those who have gone above and beyond basic approval toward screen accuracy. 

FOR  November-December the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment would like to congratulate:

Expert Infantry Badge Award:

KoV0k8j.png

Eric E.  "Erice3339"  TK 14056  EIB 868

Jaime G. Mendoza  "darKcito"  TK 29173  EIB 869

Darren Thorne  "DT_FETT_TROOPER"  TK 16473  EIB 870

Matt Growick  "Bud Spaklur"  TK 72715  EIB 871

Davin Aldridge  "Battrooper"  TK 41948  EIB 872

Wesley Gorman  " theblueslime"  TK 11937  EIB 873

Nizam Nain  "xniamx"  TK 32158  EIB 874

Eric Ripley  " Scimitar"  TK 17529  EIB 875

Chris  "Ru4scuba"  TK 11917  EIB 876

Rodney Hupalo  "thehup"  TK 21169  EIB 877

Daniel Melin  "TheSwede"  TK 99665  (Approved)  4th EIB Award!  Congrats!!  :duim:

GREAT job on your approval, now on to Level 3!  :salute:

Request your free EIB certificate here

Centurion Badge Award:

NCt2GrG.png

G  "G"  TK Centurion 418

Frederik Gajewski  "Freduster"  TK 19511  Centurion 418

Daphne Bloklamd  "Athenall"  TK 62317  Centurion 419

Matt Growick  "Bud Spaklur"  TK 72715  Centurion 420

D'Angelo Stepanoff  "DStep" TK 42050  Centurion 421

Outstanding job on reaching Centurion, Troopers!  :salute:

Request your free Centurion certificate here  

If you see any of these Troopers around your Garrison or Squad, be sure to congratulate them!

o5imOS4.png

Xs4zZ5A.png

As many of you are aware, the FISD is currently in our March to 1000 program.  Our goal is to reach the one thousand mark of Troopers who have earned their Expert Infantry Badge, and although we are well on our way to this goal and have just reached the 875 mark!  The amount of approved submissions is increasing (over 80 this year alone) thanks to the dedication of those willing to go the "extra mile" toward screen accuracy.  

Here is a brief description of EIB as written by Paul (Daetrin), our founder:

"Expert Infantryman status is not required for members of this detachment. It should be viewed as an optional set of requirements for those who wish to take the accuracy of their costumes to the next level, and be recognized accordingly. We're a costuming club - think of it as an award for costuming excellence and you get the picture.

The requirements will not replace or supersede 501st standards, but only serve as an inspiration for the level of accuracy that can be achieved. The standards are meant to be high but achievable..."

Besides the added pride you will have in your armor, those reaching this level can purchase exclusive EIB gear (patches, decals, coins etc.) and get a free certificate for your accomplishment.  If you are interested or would like more information about the program head here that will help.  You can also contact myself  "Pretzel" or any Imperial Attaché, and we will be more than happy to assist you!

PC8A8HU.png

Image result for first order stormtrooper gif

FISD FIRST ORDER RACING SHIRTS ARE HERE!

You have until midnight on the 31st December to order.

Please make sure you read ALL of the info in the thread, there is a lot but it is important so don't skip the fine details.

Big thanks to Chris "Berbs42" TK6427 for heading this run.

You can find the order thread here

M45WJ9V.png

rQktppc.png

Interest Thread - Award Badges

Matt "Bud Spaklur" has posted an interest thread for award badges, at present these cover Centurion, Expert Infantryman, FISD Achievement and Attache. 

If you are interested in any of these you can find the thread here

The pins would be of the following: 

Expert Infantry:

8639ecb7b8852e9ca4ac75da93c970c1.jpg&key=97897cbec012277361bf4dc3e69b9df97a27a30da13e2959d152fbc3be23197e 

Centurion:

2e36a0dace860bc3ddf8b1a36a288036.jpg&key=cf44df606c09037408adde6784c02b8a0aa39d1a8ac1383a395b7a7f2f906f7b 

FISD Achievement Award:

84294746ec8a4b0cf38a8102eae31f9f.jpg&key=0cbfeaa79ed3fdcbae3011a8c8d8e51c9d6bfd697266df7d013eb977550fc072

Imperial Attaché:

4XBxKVg.png?1

LxAOZgX.png

Newsletter

Hoping to see some great holiday troop photos, please send the in to any of our PRO team, they will gladly share them.

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

s-l300.jpg

Glen "Q" Rhodes

TK85421 "gmrhodes13"

PRO - Newsletter

Facebook & Twitter

photo-thumb-20691.png

Daniel Lauber

TK55550 - "Ripper_L"

PRO - Facebook Page

Instagram

We have surpassed over 2k Followers on our account! Feel free to message the official @fisd501st Instagram account to be featured! Please provide your TK# and Garrison you represent! 

Pretzel

Preston Christman

TK-91488 "Pretzel"

PRO - Instagram

FISD Facebook Group

photo-thumb-18781.jpg 

Marcus Dohring 

TK-14057 “JODOKAST”

PRO - Facebook Group 

AXQVWcW.png

Don't Forget We're on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/whitearmor
If you're on FB, stop by and say hi, ask questions, and share stories!

NEW Facebook Group: 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) Official
If you're on FB, stop by and say hi, ask questions, and share stories!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/FISD501st or @FISD501st
follow FISD on Twitter!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/fisd501st

On behalf of the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Command Staff and the Imperial Propaganda Department

rQktppc.png

tenor.gif

• Like 5