What do you think of this personal fan?

https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Headphone-Wearable-Rechargeable-Traveling/dp/B07HSYD4PB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539884893&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=moneid%2Bpersonal%2Bfan&dpPl=1&dpID=410LQfZoUqL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

seems like it could fit comfortably inside a helmet and it’s about 20 dollars cheaper than some of the ones my friends use as well as being usb rechargeable.

I think you’d be better off going a different route. The fans don’t look they are detachable, you’d want something separate so you can place them in different areas in the helmet. It helps with cooling and with keeping the lenses from fogging. Those are meant to be around the neck which really wouldn’t work well if you’ve got a neck seal on. Your probably better off spending the extra $20 and getting a more usable system in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, even though I have two fans installed I only mainly use one, they are directed more to force are across the lens area so it keeps the vision clear.

You can find the blower fans cheap on ebay then get a battery holder and switch, join the wires, attach some Velcro, an angled bracket for switch and you are done, normally you can find all up for under $20.