Shepperton Design Studios deliver to U.S.?

ocmano

So was looking at a Shepperton Design Studios E11 Collectors, but when I tried to order there was no option for the United States.

Are they unable to ship to the US? If you've ordered and gotten one shipped, how'd you manage it?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hi mate I personally wouldn’t even bother with a sds e11 for one there piss poorly made and the other main reason is that with the big legal battle that went on in the 80s/90s between LFL and AA he’s not aloud to do business in the USA,Read up on the history of LFL/AA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Aaron,

Mark’s right - you can get much better blasters from other sources.

Based on your location, I’d perhaps check out Praetorian Blaster, Quest Design (Canada), Hyperfirm or (if you fancy a DIY build) the DoopyDoos kit. :-)

• Like 4

Hi mate I personally wouldn’t even bother with a sds e11 for one there piss poorly made and the other main reason is that with the big legal battle that went on in the 80s/90s between LFL and AA he’s not aloud to do business in the USA,Read up on the history of LFL/AA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
^THIS, THIS, THIS^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1