PAX 2008 Seattle

kiyotei

PAX (Penny Arcade Expo held each year in Seattle). A few of us trooped it for LFL promo stuff. 2 troopers and Darth got invited up on stage to play Rock Star. Some one in the crowd taped it and posted it on youtube. Here's a link to it. FYI, the bass player and drummer have never played this game before so were a bit lost (OK I admit I'm the drummer and was totally lost).

[Edit]

Here is a link to all the photos we took, sorry forgot to add this after posting the photos online:

PAX Photos

Thanks for sharing. I would've liked to have gone to this but poor planning and follow-up with the organizers forced me to make different plans this weekend. Looks like a lot of fun though! :D

I'm sorry that you felt there was poor follow-up on our end but that was not the case. We made contact right away upon receiving the event request and was told we would get details with-in a day or two, and then didn't hear anything after that for a month dispite many emails and phone msgs. left. Then the contact sent another request stating that she had lost our persons infomation and we called her right away and the event was setup at that time.

Mad Dog

I'm sorry that you felt there was poor follow-up on our end but that was not the case. We made contact right away upon receiving the event request and was told we would get details with-in a day or two, and then didn't hear anything after that for a month dispite many emails and phone msgs. left. Then the contact sent another request stating that she had lost our persons infomation and we called her right away and the event was setup at that time.

Mad Dog

Thanks Walter but I think the snafu lies more with the PAX people than assuming GT staff to be the focus of my ire, so an apology is unnecessary. Their delayed response doesn't help busy dads trying to schedule these outings properly - sorry but there's no way to sugarcoat it otherwise, and there's no denying their lack of follow up was anything but regrettable. On a positive note, I really appreciate your attempts to contact them and give kudos to the showing GT managed to pull off.

Now back OT and the cool pics Paul asked about.