Holster connection straps

Somebody from my garrison is asking to trade his ESB black belt loops for leather colored ANH connection straps. I know that most people have the leather colored straps on their holsters but I didn't think that was a requirement. I went looking and couldn't find any reference that says the connection straps have to be leather colored for the ANH stunt costume.

Am I wrong? Can I just let him know that he can use his current black leather straps? Just to cut them to match the ANH style. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Doesn’t say colour but if you read the holster requirement it says black leather and when you go to the straps it just says leather. Perhaps it could be clarified but the reference image still shows natural leather colour.

You may find that the inside of his straps are natural leather so he could cut and turn around.

When you say "..Trade his black ESB belt loops..", is he currently an ESB trooper?  If so, the black loops are a requirement.  If he is an ANH Stunt trooper, for everyday trooping the black should be fine, or as Q suggested they could be turned around if the backs are tan colored.  There was at least one ANH trooper with black straps, (but then again there were troopers with no holster at all)... even though the color for the ANH-S straps is not specifically mentioned in the CRLs, it is not considered screen accurate.

FhYLs8j.jpg?1   BmWJHN7.jpg?1  yCAMCdu.jpg?1