So I'm working on reviving a THG Props E-11 and unsure how to paint it. It is a solid cast mold with T-track molded into it. So my question is I was to use a hammered paint but beyond the T-track is the rest of the main body hammered? Leaving the counter, scope, rail, power cylinders untextured?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Give it a black base coat all over. Then mask off the rail, t-tracks and pistol grip. Hit it with the hammered finish. The counter should be smooth. The scope can also be hammered finish too.

-Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's also the FISD blaster reference that has a hefty section on Painting the E-11, you may wish to check it out.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/

Hope this helps! Have fun painting!

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

Yeah I've gone through that a couple of times but I just don't recall the painting part. So cylinders, rail, Trac and counter are smooth the rest can be hammered? Okay that answers what I was wondering. Thanks both of you.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've gone through that a couple of times but I just don't recall the painting part. (...)

See section 28 , glad we can help in this way472e3cb56c407b75804b4060ff25e4e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When I did mine the standard was for everything to be satin black and the grip to be gloss.
I chose to weather mine with a little silver showing on wear areas and the bolt and brass showing on the scope. 70b3841ad9d18e632c10578dd0dbee24.jpg

• Like 2