SE-44 Build - T5H TFA

There aren't many examples up of people having printed Germain's fantastic SE-44 so now that mine is 99% complete I thought I'd stick up a few pics of the finished product.

I haven't attached the holster bolts or plate as I want to wait until I get my armour (Anovos will ship it one day... right? Only been waiting two years so far) and I've till got a small piece to glue on under the sight.

Anyway - on to the pics. I didn't take many build progress pics (regretably) but suffice to say there was much sanding and filling and sanding and filling and sanding and filling.... you get the idea

OCBxvRz.jpg

0MgsHEQ.jpg

dvpFs99.jpg

e8355kq.jpg

K1pqPNk.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

Thanks Germain. That is high praise indeed as I’m sure you’ve seen more of your builds than anyone. Thanks again for making your models available; they are such an amazing resource. It’s people like you that make the Legion what it is!

Now back to the sanding on the F-11....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, darthkenny said:

Hey hutty, I’ve just printed two of these and I’m struggling to get the supports out from inside the trigger hole so I can fit the trigger in. How’d you do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest - a friend of mine printed this for me and removed the inserts before I got it... So I'm not sure. You could try drilling through the centre of the support to then get some leverage to twist the rest out?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 2:13 PM, thx1137 said:

looks amazing can you please provide the overall dimension in length from flash hider to back of pistol ?

Hey - sorry for the long delay in replying. Just measured it. it is 33 cm from end to end.