Chest strapping

That depends on the size of your chest and how high you want the chest piece to sit.....I recommend taping everything all up before you start gluing or cutting straps.  Once you are comfy with how the torso armor sits on you....take the measurements and make your straps.

• Like 1

Basically, the idea is to minimize the gap between the two pieces. How it sits on your body will change how long those straps need to be. See the centurion approval thread here on the forums to get an idea of what that gap should ideally look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the feed back and im going put the knowledge y'all have bestowed upon me to finally understand how the upper torso came together. P.s. im not being a smart an impolite person that's exactly what I needed to hear to finally figure out where and how this chest armor finally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

You can always post up a few photos of any areas you are not sure on, Rodney, and we will happy to make any suggestions. :duim:

• 1 month later...

I didn't use elastic on my TK, the way I did my snap plates the chest and back just rest in place, but I did it on my in-progress Shadow Scout.  I just put the armor on, after I'd done the shoulder connections, and measured with the actual elastic.  Elastic is also fairly cheap, so you can cut one test piece and check it out, before you do the second one.  For whatever reason, I found it easier to use the actual elastic rather than a tape measure, I don't know why.