MRCE progress

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Cranks! Very very nice

I may just have to give up waiting on decals and paint it :D

now.... wheres the WIP of the FX suit?

strange - but is it something abt this whole hobby; I am close to finishing MR CE mod as well; and already I am missing something to do and relishing the next project already?

Nate

I just got an email confirming my FX ships tomorrow, so I´ll try to document that build as well. :)

I decided to handpaint, just because it really looks cooler. And it wasn´t as hard as I thought once I got started.

Thanks for the kind words!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd share the latest additions to my bucket. I've got 4 fans running in it now.

Bilde037.jpg

Bilde038.jpg

Bilde039.jpg

Bilde040.jpg

The blue light will show a bit through the lenses in the dark. But if it looks weird I can just turn the fans off, or I'll call it "nightvision" :-P

Thats one mighty fine MRCE!

Just once tho I'd like to see someone use a heat gun to put a slight hump under the right eye.

I wanted to, but was a little reluctant and since it is my first ever build/mod, I wanted to play it a bit safe. I´m doing the TE2 next, so it won´t be necessary there. But maybe as an experiment later I´ll do it.