efx or mr??

just bought an mr bucket an love it i did have a limited 1- 500 on order of the exe lids

but cancels

but now re thinking should i buy that as well and why ??

will the missus go mad an say they both the same?

or will i be able to tell the diffenrnce in looks an price?

thanks

actually the MR LE helmet is the exact same as the EFX LE helmet...the only main difference is a cleaner frown paint...the MR CE UK, is a big difference...but the Limited Editions are the same thing!!!!! i would save your money for a different helmet...!!!!!!! i won the both MR LE and CE...love them both!!!!!

I bought an mr one and its still on the way to me.

For me its the mr cos of the plaque thats wrong,it says edition 2500 while there were only a 1000 made.

But like said before the only real difference is the sharpness of the vocoder and the frown paint,helmet stand and plaque.

As for the price,the efx is a bit cheaper then the mr on ebay but on some forums you can get nice bargain.

I paid 450$ for my mr one shipped.

So the choise is up to you or you buy an efx for a nice price or you try youre luck on an mr with the wrong plaque size.

I guess the important first step is to define which MR helmet you have. Is it the LE or the standard edition. There are big differences between the two, but the MR LE and the EFX are more or less the same.

The CE can be made to look more wonky with a heatgun for those who have limited funds, such as myself. The eyebump for example, it´s all possible with a little imagination added to the works.

And the FX is again, loads uglier than the CE, but they´re all 501st acceptable, so I guess it really each to his own when it comes down to it. As far as I know (with the required mods) the CE is also elite-acceptable?

If I could afford an expensive helmet I´d go for TE2 before I went for MRLE or eFX at least:)