Lenses: Round VS. Flat

I just replaced my bubble lenses with dark green flat stunt lenses, and I love them :D ...but thats my oppinion...everyone has them

I hope this helps

Bubbles are fine if you're doing an ANH hero style helmet. They look cool but really do limit your vision, so unless you're trying to replicate that helmet I'd stick to flat lenses.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with Paul. I like the look of the bubble lenses, but I trooped with them twice and got rid of them. I couldn't see out of them for crap, and Ithey gave me a killer headache.

I've heard the bubble lenses called 'hero lenses' on several occations, but I do believe some of the TK's in ROTJ had bubble lenses.

Bubbles are fine if you're doing an ANH hero style helmet. They look cool but really do limit your vision, so unless you're trying to replicate that helmet I'd stick to flat lenses.

that pretty much sum's it up ;) I feel down the stairs in my hero helmet once i learned 2 things that day bubble lenses are hard as hell to see threw and Troopers and stairs dont mix ;)