TK-99924 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (Anovos) [362]

NAME: David Sihombing
ID#: TK-99924
FORUM: CommanderRaider (aka RAIDER)
GARRISON: Florida Garrison/Tampa Bay Squad

Armor Make: Anovos

Blaster: Unknown...purchased from Rob Somerville/UKG (if that helps any)

Hand Guards: Joseph Pedigo

Boots: TK Boots

Belt: Rob Kittell

EIB Link:

Hey David welcome. Before we get started please post the following information at the top of the page. Afterwards please post photos of the forearms (wrist side) and all 4 helmet sides please.

Armor Make:

Blaster Type: 

EIB Link: 

Thanks Tony! I'll get the additional pics up tonight when I get home.  Here is the info (plus some extras) you requested:

Armor Make: Anovos

Blaster: Unknown...purchased from Rob Somerville/UKG (if that helps any)

Hand Guards: Joseph Pedigo

Boots: TK Boots

Belt: Rob Kittell

EIB Link:

Some added info

THANKS SHANE!

Edited by CommanderRaider

You might want to raise your forearms up 1/4-1/2" to close the gap between your biceps/forearms a little, and also prevent handguard chipping from the forearms rubbing against them.

You might want to raise your forearms up 1/4-1/2" to close the gap between your biceps/forearms a little, and also prevent handguard chipping from the forearms rubbing against them.

Thanks. Yea I have some long behind arms so thats been an issue (they come in handy on a basketball court lol). I’ve adjusted them a few times and either the gap at the wrists ends up looking too far apart or the gap at the elbow. I think my EIB submission even shows some adjusting (at least from my initial approval photos to the EIB).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So before we get started the only concern we have is the back plate to kidney overlap. The CRL states: For level three certification (if applicable): Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

Looking back at your EIB you were fine but now we have overlap. We're not sure why that is but if you could post new back, left and right side photos without the overlap that would be awesome.

DgjT2lNb.thumb.jpg.9b4853ab5007d945ffd73c6440eeb516.jpg

So before we get started the only concern we have is the back plate to kidney overlap. The CRL states: For level three certification (if applicable): Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

Looking back at your EIB you were fine but now we have overlap. We're not sure why that is but if you could post new back, left and right side photos without the overlap that would be awesome.

DgjT2lNb.thumb.jpg.9b4853ab5007d945ffd73c6440eeb516.jpg

Will do. Anything else? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-99924 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (Anovos) [362]

Hey David welcome back and thank you for your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. Andrew and I are pleased to say your armor displays all the elements as set out in the Centurion CRL. Congratulations and welcome to Centurion    :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Centurion is the ultimate level in accuracy. Here you want your armor looking as canon as possible however, ultimately it's is up to you to decide. Thank you for updating recommended areas suggested during your EIB application. Continuing along the same lines we're highly recommending you resolve the following issues also mentioned in your EIB app. 

Incorrect ear screws. The screw type should be "V" head not "Pan" head. 

ear%20screws.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop2.jpg

Soft Vcoder lines

vcoder.jpg

Reference photo

vcoder.jpg

Waist belt a bit low. 

waist.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

That's it. Great job on your build. Now it's time to get out there and make the Empire proud trooper :salute: