Armorr Discoloration at Contact Points

Hi there,

I hope this is the right location to post this- if not let me know. I've been trooping in my armor for a few years now and I'm beginning to see a bit of yellowing at the edges and insides of the armorr (It's AM2 ABS armor). I believe this might be caused by a mixture of friction (as pieces such as thighs are not 100% perfect fit yet and move around a bit too much for my taste) and moisture from sweating. I know that many many troopers sweat in their armour (comes with the territory) but I wanted to see if anybody else experiences this and what they use to clean it off/ restore it?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I too have been having that issue with my AM armor, and also found it strange that it is mainly on the inside.  I know there have been several products recommended by Troopers with yellowing problems, but I am going to try Armorwhite by Trooperbay as I have heard good things about it.  https://trooperbay.com/trooperbay-armorwhite-plastic-whitening-gel

• Like 1