Hydration in armor

I've only really had to pee three times in armor: one was at Dragon*Con (not much water was being consumed ;) ), one was during another troop (too much water and it was a cool day with not much sweating), and the other was before the Tournament of Roses parade. Something about "you can't pee after you leave the hotel and until the parade is over" really makes you need to go.

I had to pee in armor really bad once during the starlight parade.I needed new boots anyway.

Thats nice to know Wyatt. I guess since we were soaked from the rain no one noticed :huh: . I'll make sure that I let everyone know this year though B).

I found a web site for fire fighters, and it had these bladders, held onto the thigh, and hooked up to a "prophylactic" type of attachment... and you pee into your leg bladder... ad drain when you have some alone time.

Weird what you can find on the internet!

Sorry about your boots. :unsure:

I had to pee in armor really bad once during the starlight parade.I needed new boots anyway.

Thats nice to know Wyatt. I guess since we were soaked from the rain no one noticed :huh: . I'll make sure that I let everyone know this year though B).

ah...thats just wrong :lol:

I especialy like the wetness indicator. Maybe I could mod my armor so the greeblies turn color when it's time for a fresh one.

Just dont tell us what each colour change means, we dont need to know when you have done number 1 or number 2 :blink: