LANDSCAPE/WEATHER: Indoors

TROOPERS:
TK85421 - Glen - gmrhodes13
SL51164 - Stuart - DV64
ID59226 - Jerry - jezzapm
TI86557 - Jason - Volksjager
DZ13310 - Liz - Liz

UNAPPROVED COSTUMES:
36367 - Luke - Gyurizon (Shadow Collective Death Watch Grunt)

REPORT:
Jerry and I arrived early and walked up with our gear to the main entrance cafe and had a coffee while waiting for everyone to arrive. [I suppose as an officer he had to inform me about the bounty mission before Vader arrived.] Soon Stuart, Liz and Glen arrived and we headed indoors, out of the cold, to the indoor cafe where Jason met us. After and during his meal, Stuart liaised with the organiser of the band on what we needed to do, and before long we were shown the office that became our Imperial change-room.

Once we had kitted up, we marched out to assess the situation and reported to the organiser who had someone guide us upstairs, which I climbed backwards... Apparently Mandalorian's ankles don't work like normal people. The officers Jerry and Jason guided us up the way. We were lead to an elevator, and it was intended for us to enter the main floor as the band was starting, but unfortunately we arrived slightly early at the same time as the band. We patrolled the area, searching for 'rebel scum' and taking photos with them all while the audience listened to the band playing the music. The band were grateful for our attendance, and we stuck around for a while to 'secure the area' after the band had finished playing. The audience was surprisingly large, and they all enjoyed having photos with us, and taking photos of us. Vader, as the most popular wandered on his own and the Jawa scurried around, while the rest of us gathered together for group photos.

The organisers thanked us, and after a while let us know it was time to go, so we headed back to our Imperial change-room. Vader was so popular that it took him a bit longer to get back... fighting all those rebels is hard work for our Lord. We got changed, and all went to the cafe for lunch to wind up the end of a successful and enjoyable troop. It was a good day for the Empire.

ARMOUR REPAIRS: Liz's Jawa boots need replacing after they were left in a state as though a real Jawa had been using them...

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone was very pleased and impressed by our uniforms, and we seemed to cheer up a lot of people.

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: N/A

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: Luke - IC36367

IDGwjw.jpg

pfWB9M.jpg

C7bhSD.jpg

i5s39d.jpg

0RfUcw.jpg

• Like 1