Hello! 

I searched the forums for MTK and nothing came up and it's not listed as a vetted source unless this is a pseudonym...? Has anyone heard of this and is it reputable? Looks pretty good based on the picture. Just curious if it was known to be a sturdy and accruate kit. 

Any reviews would be helpful, thank you! 

Hi Alicia.  Yes it is very difficult to search for armor vendors on this forum because you have to search for a certain number of words.  Anyway, MTK is a very nice set of armor.  MTK should be doing a run now I believe.  The price is attractive and the armor is well worth it. 

MTK is one not listed here, but has a very good reputation. He's also known as trooperbaycom, and sells many costume supplies. A safe choice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here is some more reading:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37419-mtk-armour-questions/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32318-got-my-mtk-bucket-today/

Also I believe MTK is discussed a couple of times on that getting started thread where you saw the vetted armor vendors.  You have to try and get through the whole thread.

I love my MTK. I built mine to centurion and learned a lot in the process. Its affordable, small wait time, and it includes a lot of the bits and pieces you need. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...