New build advice

Hi I started researching a few days ago and then broke the rules by making an impulse purchase of a PVC armour kit from RS props. Would have picked anovos but could not wait 6-12months. I'm making a first attempt to build ANH stormtrooper on a minimum budget. I need helmet. Can I mix from another supplier or will it just look wrong. Thx Lan

Some suppliers use different coloured plastics so they don't always match, I would suggest going with the one supplier for armor and helmet.

• Like 3

I have to agree. Ā You would think that there was only one shade of white, but there are hundreds and it stands out when two different shades are together. Ā You might get lucky and they will closely or even completely match, but it's not a common occurrence.Ā 

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with RS Lan, but as mentioned it's always best to stick with the same armorer for your whole build because of variations in color which could affect your approval.

Thanks for the advice. I assumed I should stick to one source but wanted to check. By the way I also bought the DD E-11 blaster. I did not see any guidance on the build for that. Is it buried in the forum or tutorials somewhere. Thanks again Lan