Sakanati's anovos build.

Welcome! We encourage you to start a build thread.  Ask as many questions as you need.  There are some really good Anovos build threads here that you should reference.  Good luck!

How do I post photos of my build process?

Build threads to follow or pull info from - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/6-anh-stunt-and-hero/

How to post photos - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33457-posting-images-in-threads-2015/

Almost anything else you can think of - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/79-tutorials-tips-and-howtos/

Welcome to the FISD. It is great to see you starting a build thread. Post up lots of photos with any questions you may have. The FISD is a great group, and we have plenty of willing troopers to lend a hand a long your journey! Welcome brother. 

Thanks everyone! My main issue I can't stop obsessing over is the biceps. They don't seem to feel comfortable and I've taped them in different sizes and angles. My worry now is that if I make them for me comfortably if have to trim downs bunch of the area that pokes my armpit and the other side. And to size them around my bicep I notice will not make the cover strips line up to the forearms. I haven't trimmed that down at all yet. I'm afraid to.

Hello and Welcome to FISD.

just keep reminding, measure more than twice, trimming and cut once...so before you trim your biceps.. research and ask someone to help you fitting.. 

I've got it all cut out and taped for a rough idea of fitting. Question I have now is, how much of the rear of the thighs can I cut down? Should it follow the existing curve of the piece or should it follow my butt line?

It's best if folks on FISD can see pictures so if it's possible try posting some images to get the best assistance possible.  Some use Photobucket but I find Imgur to be a far superior service.  Also I used Ukswrath's Anovos build bible thread to get mine up to spec.  Best of luck on the build!

Ok bear with me here cuz I had to put this on by myself and take the pic. Lol. Nothing is lined up yet cuz they shifted when I moved. This is to show how they fit. Does the ab plate look right?the thighs are too low on my leg too. No shoes on so the one calf is open and lower than it will be.

post-30399-0-12812800-1496796976_thumb.jpeg

Thanks ukswrath! I got some help yesterday and was told I can take an inch off the neckline of the top plate.

Before you go cutting, how tall are you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trimmed the neckline down. Moved it up. Then I trimmed the thighs 1/2" to bring them to the middle of the back of the knees. Chest back shoulders kidney and butt are all strapped together. Yes that is a crotch tape instead of a crotch snap

post-30399-0-27790100-1498272235_thumb.jpeg

On June 30, 2017 at 6:12 AM, rbsmith7 said:

I live by myself and my garrison isn't the biggest, this part is what I dread the most: taping for fit by myself. You're looking good!

Yeah I admit that was the hardest part of figuring this out. Luckily I managed to get someone to help me figure out where to trim.