TK10596 requesting EIB status AM 2.0 (ESB) [APPROVED] 2nd

Alright Robert, welcome, again ;) . Thank you for your EIB application. Thank you for posting all the required photos. Let's have a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Without further delay,  your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Sly and myself  would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple minor areas we'd like to talk starting with the waist belt. The upper edge of the ammo belt should reside half way through or slightly below the lowest ab button. A minor belt adjustment, raising it up a bit should do the trick.

beltb.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

While on the topic of raising things up the waist belt in the rear appears to be sitting a bit low also. Should be a little higher. Tightening the belt may resolve the above concern also.

belt%202%20b.jpg

Reference photo

0f7f15d3-79ad-4693-b3da-e8cbc650c92d.jpg

Finally, also not a huge concern but worth mentioning from an accuracy standpoint is the vertical ab button plate edge should fit inside the raised ab step. This could just be a bad photo angle, if so disregard. If not then a little bit of trimming may be in order.

buttons%20b.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_16_7278-crop6.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. There's nothing we can see at the moment that would raise any concerns, which is excellent news. Hope to see you at Centurion, which I'm sure we will  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you for the approval brother it won't be long till I'm on that centurion!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk