ANH Albaz's build thread - AP kit

Albaz

So here I am, starting my thread. I've actually completed my helmet already, and it was pre-trimmed so there wasn't much to discuss. Also, I felt like posting my thread was going to be redundant, seeing how many people have similar threads. Anyhow, here's my helmet: I started with paint (I actually thought I did good with my teeth, and I used no masking!), but I soon realized how difficult it was to paint nice tears, etc....so I went with painted looking decals (the ears are painted though). I started trimming the rest of the armor for now since I bought an untrimmed kit

post-31611-0-56200500-1494211764_thumb.png

Edited by albiwan

I also think I posted this in the wrong section. What a Noob! Lol

Edited by albiwan

Today I decided to put together the thermal detonator. I first had to cut the pipe so it would be 7.5" long with caps installed. It was fairly easy, even thought I had to use a saw and made a mess. Edges weren't perfectly straight but I figured once I put the caps on, who cares lol. I glued the white plate on with some zap-a-gap and it was good to go in 20 seconds. What do you guys think? I wanna go for level3/centurion so I tried to stick to the guidelines as much as possible.

post-31611-0-41461300-1494291086_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

So....not much of a build thread...I forgot about taking pictures and updating this completely. I finished my armor yesterday and sent images to the GMLs. Hopefully I'll be approved soon.

I want to thank @starsaber25 and @Redforce for the help, support, and patience! 

Alberto_action2.jpg

Alberto_action3.jpg

Edited by Albaz