Toddahhhh's ready pics

I think your forearms are on the wrong arms. The ridge detail along the cover strips should be showing on top. As they look in the pics, the ridge sides seem to be facing underneath. Also, you might want to reposition the outside rivet on the thighs ammo pack. It should be closer to the corner edge. Everything else looks sharp! Good luck!

Bumpy ridges are okay. You've got that correct. It's the raised ridge detail along the cover strips that I'm talking about. It's an easy fix. Just swap the arms and rotate them 180 degrees. I'll get a proper pic posted when I get to my main computer. Can't do it from my phone. :)

Okay, Todd, here are some pics just so you can see what I mean.  :)  Also found a few other things that you might want to adjust. 

34363885975_8261bec5a9.jpg

33979525080_908a575c77_c.jpg

34363885105_b0d5efa03f_c.jpg

33979525630_a20c83e8ac.jpg

33979525620_c707ee243b.jpg

33979525510_df342fdc6f.jpg

All easy fixes.  :)

Looks much better, great job! Just be sure you get those shins on the correct legs before submitting. ;)

• Like 1

Your helmet has opposite rank bars painted - the right side has the furthest bar toward the back painted (accurate for Centurion) while the left side has the furthest bar toward the front painted. They should match. The decals on your helmet are also pretty sloppy. Particularly the back left side which doesn't seem to fit at all, and the left teardrop. You might consider hand painting these details as the decals look obviously "decalish" on this helmet.

• Like 1