My Big Brown Box is on its way!

TheMagicMan

Awesome!  Congrats Josh!  It is a great feeling when you finally pull the trigger.  Which set of armor did you go with?  I absolutely love my Hyperfirm.  It is a nice blaster to take out trooping because you don't have to worry about it breaking.

Awesome! Congrats Josh! It is a great feeling when you finally pull the trigger. Which set of armor did you go with? I absolutely love my Hyperfirm. It is a nice blaster to take out trooping because you don't have to worry about it breaking.

Well, a buddy of mine in the Timberline Garrison had a set up for sale and I would have been a fool not to jump on it for the price he offered it to me for. It's from TK Armour, and while I know it's not 100% accurate, I'm certain I can work with it. I've already seen three TK's get approved by their respective Garrisons with this armor, so if they can do it, so can I! My only gripe is the bucket, so I'm already looking at options on replacing it. Eventually though, I'll buy a higher-end armor set, but for $200 I'm not going to complain. :)

Great news, then it's time to panic ;)

I won't panic until my first troop! Has anyone barfed in their bucket before?

Great news! Good luck on our build!

Thank you! I'm already planning a 90-day evolution from box to approval-level completion, so I'll need all the luck and the karma I can get. :)