• Helmet: AM 4.0
  • Blaster: Hyperfirm E-11

Optional:

• Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Boots: TK Boots
  • Canvas Belt: Trooperbay
  • Hand Plates: justjoseph63
  • Electronics:  Aker wired microphone, Aker speaker, Icomm (From the voicebooster website), and Ukswrath's helmet fans (FISD).
  • Neck Seal: Darman
  • Holster: Trooperbay

Full body without helmet front:

ilc4Guv.jpg

Full body front:

OdfkblL.jpg?1

Full body back:

LN64q00.jpg

Full body right side:

Orf3kS6.jpg

Full body left side:

vFvF3fb.jpg

Right side detail:

6M7lxQz.jpg?2

Left side detail:

3gXMKQu.jpg?3

Helmet Details:

Front:

OWpRSfo.jpg

Right:

iY1Y6av.jpg

Left:

arJJNPX.jpg

Back:

eAp1WHx.jpg

Aerator tip details:

2P9JHHp.jpg

Lens backlit:

3EvaVWi.jpg?1

Accessories:

Ammo belt:

K10jo7D.jpg?1

Neck seal:

ATkyzcd.jpg?1

Blaster left:

9CSt2z8.jpg

Blaster right:

m17nwUx.jpg

Blaster rear:

MidsJ7d.jpg

Thermal detonator:

NVJoSAY.jpg

Action shot: (Will try and improve on this one in the future!)

LMJJK8z.jpg

Interior strapping:

p4DkIZ0.jpg?1

Left side rivets interior:

IYCUTie.jpg?2

Right side closure interior: (Apologies for the excess E6000 / mess here)

mfT95e1.jpg?2

Cod rivet / rear plate exterior:

AoRXhAK.jpg?1

Cod rivet / rear plate interior:

CImo1bE.jpg?1

Rear plate interior without the strap:

iYSPyPL.jpg?2

Helmet "S" seal:

4VKJHua.jpg?1

Additional Information

My helmet was used in a tutorial by Eric of Stormtrooper Ranch to help others assemble AM 4.0 Stunt helmets

Edited by TheBlooperTrooper

Hey Cameron thanks for your patience, We'll be with you shortly. While you wait could you post a couple more photos for us. We need to see the armor inner strapping, the cod / posterior snaps and rivet and helmet "S" seal.

Thank you 

Looking SHARP, Cameron, and great job with that AM kit!  You will want to raise your belt a bit to where it touches the ab-button (or even overlaps it a bit).  Also, I would remove the last of the return edge on the front of your forearms (inside the "bump") in the area shown below.  See you at EIB soon and eventually Centurion!  (Nice hand guards, BTW).  ;)

8f6cbe82-88e7-4362-b93c-99e7fc05cd6d_zps

• Like 1

Looking SHARP, Cameron, and great job with that AM kit! You will want to raise your belt a bit to where it touches the ab-button (or even overlaps it a bit). Also, I would remove the last of the return edge on the front of your forearms (inside the "bump") in the area shown below. See you at EIB soon and eventually Centurion! (Nice hand guards, BTW). ;)

8f6cbe82-88e7-4362-b93c-99e7fc05cd6d_zps

Will do! Appreciate the tips!

Will do! Appreciate the tips!

Just noticed one other thing, Cameron.. The bottom screw(s) on your ears are Philips-head.  They should be the flat-head like the ones above them.  If you need to replace them, I can shoot you a set of the correct ones, no charge.  If interested, just PM me.

Just noticed one other thing, Cameron.. The bottom screw(s) on your ears are Philips-head.  They should be the flat-head like the ones above them.  If you need to replace them, I can shoot you a set of the correct ones, no charge.  If interested, just PM me.

I think I actually have the correct screws in my spare helmet kit box, but thanks for the offer! Will swap them out before my centurion application :) No paint / paint pen to those screws right?

Hey Cameron, thank you for your patience and EI application. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome and congratulations trooper!   :salute:.  Beautiful job on your build Cameron     :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Since this section is used to enhance to overall look of your armor we have a few requests.

1) As mentioned by your fellow troopers all three ear screws should be "V" head. 

ear%20screws.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop2.jpg

2) Certainly not a requirement however, removing the extra return edge material on your back plate would help your armor look more accurate. This applies to the chest and posterior as well. Some vendors leave a good deal of return edge in areas which may look like it belongs, but doesn't.

Capture.jpg

Reference photo

7053b1be-aece-4a5c-95f0-8d4b24ab5bad.jpg

3) Back plate to ab alignment offset. Having three connecting points (Center, left, right) between the back plate and kidney will help ensure this area remains aligned.

back.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b.jpg

gallery_12157_59_110928.jpg

4) In at least one area your cover strip extend past the armor. We suggest you trim it back to help prevent getting caught on other areas. The right shin alignment, we're pretty certain this is just a photo issue but your right shin is out of alignment. Installing foam or velcro in the shin usually helps preserve alignment.

Front.jpg

5) Posterior (butt plate) out of alignment and front lower corner should be trimmed. Both areas requiring some minor adjustments or trimming. The butt plate should follow the contour of the kidney plate and the corner (as illustrated) should have a 45 degree contour to it. Take a look at the reference photos we've provided.

posterior.jpgposterior%202.jpg

Reference photos

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we may suggest recommended or required repairs prior to applying for the Centurion level, however the accuracy it is ultimately up to the trooper. We do our best to cover everything, but the more detailed photos that come with a level 3 application may reveal other items that could require change.

There's one area that will require change to meet the level 3 requirements for your future Centurion application

As per the CRL Ammo Belt level three certification (if applicable):

Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box. 

The drop boxes are to be aligned with the outer most edges of the waist ammo belt. The most common solution is to secure the drop box strap the the waist cloth belt. This will help keep them aligned.

drop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

Well that's it, thank you for your patience again. Make your corrections and we'll see you at Centurion.

Congratulations trooper   :duim:

• Like 1