Undersuit Question?

I purchased my undersuit a few days ago, and like an idiot, I didn't factor in the zipper location. In short, once I have the neck seal on, does anyone see an issue with this suit?

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 4/18/2017 at 9:23 AM, TheMagicMan said:

I purchased my undersuit a few days ago, and like an idiot, I didn't factor in the zipper location. In short, once I have the neck seal on, does anyone see an issue with this suit?

------------

No problem at all, though not highly recommended for obvious reasons lol

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

My first under suit was one of those full body suits like what the Blue Man Group wears, Tried to kill three birds with one stone, Shirt, pant, balaclava. Used it twice lol

• Like 1

Depends on your neck seal as well. Have you bought that yet? Mine goes UNDER my undersuit.

Initially I did, but the vender was kind enough to allow me to cancel my order. I'm looking at Darmans right now, and based on what I see, it should cover the zipper nicely.

• Like 1

Darman's neck seals are incredibly well made, and you will not be disappointed.  Answering the "call of nature" is difficult with a one piece to say the least.

Darman's neck seals are incredibly well made, and you will not be disappointed. Answering the "call of nature" is difficult with a one piece to say the least.

Which is why I'm already looking at alternatives. The hell of it is that i have no idea how to select an appropriate size in the pants, as I've never worn anything like this before. I'm anywhere between a 38 and a 40 in trousers depending on the manufacturer, and all the cheaper ebay listings are either using European or Asian sizing.

Have you tried Amazon?  Just search "Men's black compression pants/shirt".  Undersuits should fit snug, but not tight enough to cut off circulation.  As for sizing, you could go to a sporting goods store and try on a set to give you a better idea of what size would suit you best.  Most of that those stores sell them, but the prices are crazy.  When you find what you need, just make sure that there are no visible logos, or you could wear them inside out.

To add to this with regards to First Order there is a shiny sheen in certain places that need a zipper. Can anyone recommend one for FOTK that allows for restroom use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add to this with regards to First Order there is a shiny sheen in certain places that need a zipper. Can anyone recommend one for FOTK that allows for restroom use?

I have two of these and love them. https://www.stormtrooperundersuit.com/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-costume-armour-compatible-bodysuit-undersuit.html

That is the one I have. I also have 2. One took a lot of scrapes at Celebration and I was able to hit the bathroom, but it wasn't easy.

Yea I'll admit it's not easy use the restroom but it sure looks good lol

Have you tried Amazon?  Just search "Men's black compression pants/shirt".  Undersuits should fit snug, but not tight enough to cut off circulation.  As for sizing, you could go to a sporting goods store and try on a set to give you a better idea of what size would suit you best.  Most of that those stores sell them, but the prices are crazy.  When you find what you need, just make sure that there are no visible logos, or you could wear them inside out.

Actually, I was off today from work, so I decided to hop on the speeder bike and head to Dick's Sporting Goods just to see if I could get an idea on the sizing required. Turns out they had the required compression pants on a steep clearance, so I picked them up. They didn't have the top though, so I went to Academy Sports... Lo and behold, they had a black compression shirt on clearance! Unfortunately though, It's got a logo close to the neckline on the back, so I'm going to see how well fabric paint will cover it. If it doesn't... Oh well, I'm only out 10 bucks. :)