Anovos Shipping Options

Bulldog44

Is it me or are the shipping options for Anovos way out of control? I tried ordering athe artillery vest but basic shipping was almost half the cost of the actual product, $61.00 about just to My NY address. Anovos mailed me back saying it has to do with the size of the package its coming in , etc. vest costs $125.00.<br><br>

I doubt that vest is that large to ship or even that heavy. Seems like either UPS is screwing them over if that is the case. I have had a backpack frame insured shipped from the UK to Japan for the same price as their shipping fee. Something isn't right.

Edited by Bulldog44

They gouge their customers for shipping. Its another reason I won't buy from them again. I preordered the shadow trooper and paid shipping up front. The over a year later when they finally shipped they maid me pay an extra $20 for shipping. Then they sent a regular TK, but that's another story.

They don't care about their customers. Their service is atrocious.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to see what actually UPS has to say about this. I understand the girth of packages can sometimes hike the rates higher but items like the vest are not that big or heavy. For $61.00 shipped in the US, it sounds well out of line with real shipping costs. I could be wrong but just seems crazy for domestic rates.

Oh, and then I went use my $25.00 gift coupon and said I didn't have enough in my basket to use it when purchasing. What? Could not find how much the minimum to spend on their site. Coupon expired yesterday.... :glare: Move along.

Edited by Bulldog44

I think they only let you use the super premium options so have to pay for that.  I suspect that some stuff doesn't need it but if it's their policy to only use "good" shipping it explains the price.  I just wish they'd follow up on their talk of a EU warehouse to help things a long a bit more on price and shipping costs.