trimming for 5'6 dude

b3rd

Hello everyone, I just purchased a Anovos kit and have already begun work but I could use a little help. I'm 5'6 at 150lbs and obviously I need to do some trimming and was wondering do most or all the pieces like the biceps and shoulder bells need to have a return edge or can I remove what I need to make it fit?

Hi Ben, I'm new to this myself and currently building an RS kit, I'm a similar height and weight. From what I understand from searches on here is that you do need to put the return edges back on, the only place I believe that you don't hav ereturn edges is the bottom of the greaves and the forearm section near the wrist. However there are far more knowledgeable people than me who are much better placed to answer your questions.<br><br>

Pop over to the new members introductions section an drew say hello<br><br>

Are you building a ANH, ESB or RTOJ costume, you would probably be better placed to ask your question in the relevant section. There are quite a few excellent threads detailing how to construct armour for us not so tall troopers, they are well worth a read. Also look at the centurion and EIB application threads, this gives you a first class idea of what can be achieved .<br><br>

Good luck with your construction<br><br>

Stephen

• Like 1

Hi,

You're about the same size as me. I'm finishing up my RS kit now and have a build thread. Also check out Cricket's thread and Diana's threads.

Only place I left the returns off was the wrists and bottom of the shinns.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ok thanks everyone, I am building the ANH stung version and I did some trimming to fit along the biceps but your threads helped me to understand a bit more. My first build and I hope to do as centurion level is required I just want to make sure I can leave some return edge on and trim to my size as well. Great help

• Like 1