Defogging Spray

Has anyone had any success with a defogging spray for TK buckets? I have fans installed, but they are pretty loud. They will be good for parades and such, but for indoor troops, I think they are a bit too loud. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

I use RainX antifog treatment. A fresh application 5-10 minutes prior to the beginning of a troop, with a few minutes to allow the chemical smell to dissipate a bit, and you're good for at least a couple of hours.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rain-X-Anti-Fog-3.5oz-Bottle/16889024

• Like 1

I use shaving cream, (the foam type, not the gel).  I dab a bit inside, rub it around with my finger, and wipe it it off with a clean soft cloth.  Lasts for 4 to 5 troops normally.

• Like 5

Having been an avid SCUBA diver, fogging was a regular problem.

There are a number of solutions. RainX, as mentioned, is one them. Another, and the least appetizing, is a loogie (very gross in this stuation). The last that can think of, is dish detergent. A couple of dots on a fine cloth, then wipe the lenses until you can't see any steaks.

Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Another, and the least appetizing, is a loogie (very gross in this stuation). 

My lenses are green enough already... :D  Plus, my aim isn't that good.

• Like 3

I get anti fog wipes from the motorcycle shop. They are for lexan shields and goggles so they won't hurt the TK lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mikidymac