Armor sources

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this, if not, admin please move to proper one.

So I am putting together my R1 trooper, and while I'm not buying right now, I am trying to gather all the various sources I'll need parts from. So far I need an FX back armor section, and an AM 2.0 chest armor. Does anyone here have any that they would be willing to eventually sell? I'm looking in the U.S. only, and again am only trying to find sources until I am ready to start buying parts. AM armor does multiple pieces in 1 pulling from vac forming, so I wouldn't be able to buy just the chest armor without other pieces coming with it. Also my budget isn't very big.

The AM V.2. armor I am looking for is exactly like this version.

Not my armor: armor from Navajo Bro's AM 2.0 Stunt build thread on here.

tk_zpsfb4rccjq.jpg

Edited by Par_

Par - you may want to update the title to more reflect what you are looking for, it's kinda ambiguous and you may get more traffic with a call to action.

• Like 1

Well, you can simply do it by topic moderation or Edit post (full options). If not just lmk what you want it to be and I can change it in seconds.

• Like 1