Get an armor bin for $30 - avoid Amazon :)

I looked at Amazon for a 45 or 50 gallon bin and they wanted $70-$100. Nuts! Well, maybe there is a better way than Amazon?

So I found one at Loews for $30! You can order online and pick up in person, which is what I did.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Centrex-Plastics-LLC-Rugged-Tote-45-Gallon-Brown-Tote-with-Latching-Lid/3098753

Anyway, if you need a good bin but don't want to get ripped off, this is a good deal.

899441002168.jpg

• Like 5

I still have many friends at AMZN, my main point is that the usual obvious spot for lowest prices, isn't always. $30 vs. $70 + shipping for the same thing is a big difference.

I still have many friends at AMZN, my main point is that the usual obvious spot for lowest prices, isn't always. $30 vs. $70 + shipping for the same thing is a big difference.

You should know by now that I'm pretty much always kidding.

-Eric

I've had one of these for almost a year now. It worked for something quick and inexpensive but I am upgrading to the "norm". These are loud when they roll due to the hard plastic wheels and not easily stacked when huddling in elevators. Super flimsy and no inner tray for smaller things you don't(or can't in armor) bend over for. Like I said it's a good inexpensive stand by but the experience with it has made me switch.

Troop on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tksean