Tour suit photos

I thought some of you may be interested in these pics.

I was going through some old photo albums last week and I came across these pics of the stormtrooper tour suits .

If I remember rightly these pics were taken in the early 90's poss 1992. They were at a shopping center in Bournemouth UK, there were a couple of Stormtroopers a vader and 2 imperial officers , it was part of a promotional tour around the UK , they even had a full size X-wing on the back of a trailer.

The pics are not the best quality as I have had to scan them onto the computer. I do have a couple more with the Xwing and vader which I can scan if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Enjoy the snaps :)

o6nJROi.jpgt9qCT4C.jpgnHSvYUQ.jpgOmMWr4E.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Great pics Andy!

These remind me of the ones I have from the 1999 Wembly MOM exhibiton. I'll have to dig them out and scan them, even though they are nothing sprecial due to the crappy camera I had a the time and also wasting most of the film on Don Post statues and not expecting to see the 'tour suits'.

Thanks for sharing :duim:

One of my mates actually wore one of these suit , back in the day .... He has some photos of it , Ill try and get them to post up .