TK Boots in New York?

So the missus has decided that we're going for a trip to New York in November. I was going to order some TK boots and get them sent here but by the time shipping and customs have been added, I'm looking at £130+...!

Just wondering how readily available they are in New York city?

As long as you know someone there to have them shipped to, I don't think it would be a problem, Mark.  If you don't know anyone, and depending on what part of N.Y you are heading to, perhaps you could ask one of your fellow Attaches located there (Allan, Steve, or Anthony) if they could have them shipped there and pick them up.  Their contact info. can be found on the Attache list:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38483-fisd-imperial-attache-list/

As long as you know someone there to have them shipped to, I don't think it would be a problem, Mark.  If you don't know anyone, and depending on what part of N.Y you are heading to, perhaps you could ask one of your fellow Attaches located there (Allan, Steve, or Anthony) if they could have them shipped there and pick them up.  Their contact info. can be found on the Attache list:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38483-fisd-imperial-attache-list/

Thanks Joseph - That was my next port of call. I dare say TK boots aren't stocked in most stores :D

Depends where you would be. You could have them shipped to me before your trip. I live on Long Island and work in NYC. We could meet up and hand them off.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks (Around Time Square, probably). I reckon i'll try contacting the hotel closer to the time and see if they can receive and hold the package for me. Failing that, I might contact you :)