What's the difference?

I'm looking at a Aker MR1505 and MR1506. One is slightly thicker than the other, but both are 10 watts. One is almost twice as much. What's the real difference??<br>

I'm also looking at a Croove 20 watt, that has really good reviews. I'm assuming it will be compatible with my Icomm?? Its about the same size as the Aker MR1505. <br>

I've never had one of these amps and I don't know anything about them. Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction.

Far from dissing the icomm as it's a great unit and works well for many and there's plenty off room in this game for all, but I'm going to shamelessly self promote my own unit TRamp (facebook.com/trooperamp) as an alternative. Please do take a look at the page and read the reviews, and if you wish get in touch via the messenger.

Far from dissing the icomm as it's a great unit and works well for many and there's plenty off room in this game for all, but I'm going to shamelessly self promote my own unit TRamp (facebook.com/trooperamp) as an alternative. Please do take a look at the page and read the reviews, and if you wish get in touch via the messenger.

I'm not on Facebook and I already have a ICOMM I got from someone here. But I'm glad you let me know about your unit. I hadn't heard of it until now. I would suggest you post about it in the for sale thread, as I'm sure I am not the only person in the dark about your unit. And you are correct, there's plenty of room for another in the game.
  • Like 1