Decided to Brew my own

Hey Peter, you've done a fabulous job of making armor for you kids, that's what you should be proud of. Note: Any new armor that could be perceived as recast will set of alarm bells driving all those that have an opinion to sound off, welcome to the FISD ;)  

In all seriousness being accused of recasting is taken quite seriously here however, you have a couple options. Enjoy the armor you've made for your child and do not sell it for profit eliminating the need to appease the naysayers ... OR... produce photos showing the development and all aspects of your process in hopes it calms nerves, satisfies doubts and most importantly, proves your innocence. 

I for one like to believe everyone is honest, unfortunately that's not the case. From time to time we have to deal with recasters trying to sell their version of armor here or elsewhere. If they can't prove that it's pure sourced then it's labeled. Try not to take it too personally.

You've done a wonderful job on the armor for your kids, in my book your a cool dad  :duim:

• Like 4

I believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty. The accused shouldn't have to prove himself innocent. <br>

So as far as I'm concerned, Zugor you did a wonderful thing for your kids and I'm sure it will be a cherished memory for them to carry with them the rest of their lives. <br>

And I can see a difference between not only the helmets, but everything else as well. Yes it's similar, but in reality all TK armor is similar regardless of the maker. But even I can see your is not the same as the other. Go Superdad!!

• Like 1

I believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty. The accused shouldn't have to prove himself innocent. <br>

So as far as I'm concerned, Zugor you did a wonderful thing for your kids and I'm sure it will be a cherished memory for them to carry with them the rest of their lives. <br>

And I can see a difference between not only the helmets, but everything else as well. Yes it's similar, but in reality all TK armor is similar regardless of the maker. But even I can see your is not the same as the other. Go Superdad!!

Innocent until proven guilty, I couldn't agree with you more. Though some may have a point to prove we the staff have warned people about making wild accusations of recasting on build pages on many ocassions and yet here we are. Let me remind everyone AGAIN!, if you have a beef with someone's armor, contact them directly or post another thread discussing the issue. A person's build page is NOT the forum to air your disdain.

Returning to the regular scheduled discussion...

• Like 3

For me, all that matters is that you have created a set of armour for your kids. There seems to be no intention to sell. I love what you've invested to make your kids happy, hats off to you sir

Marc

• Like 1