Hovi Tip Mesh (ANOVOS)

I'm trying to make my ANOVOS bucket more screen accurate.  I currently have basic approval, but I would like to eventually get Centurion approval. 

I tried replacing the wire mesh on the ANOVOS supplied Hovi TIps.  Does this look correct? (ANOVOS mesh pictured for comparison)

0UvutU8.jpg

Is the mesh too thick/coarse?

It also looks like the inside is painted white on the first picture.  Is that a requirement?  I can't seem to find any guides/guidelines for these. 

Movie accurate is white on the inside, assuming painted.

As long as it appears white on the inside either painted or other it will be accepted at all levels of approval. The guideline is a bit vague, hence the photo gallery.

Hope this helps

Glad to see you got the perfect information from Tony, John, and GREAT to hear that you are headed for Centurion level!  I noticed that your TK # and title (501st Stormtrooper) are not listed below your avatar photo.  It's easy to do... just go here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/ to link your 501st profile.

• 3 weeks later...