Riddle me this....

Mark is absolutely correct, Ron.  ROTJ is the only armor that not only has it, but requires it.    http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rotj It is not permitted on other types, such as ANH or ESB.

I didn't know about the ROTJ armor requiring this. I've never read the CRL for ROTJ and I'm also a noob. <br>

I need to pull my original trilogy set out and rewatch them. With some of the new knowledge I've gained here, I think it be interesting to watch and pay attention to some of the subtle details with new eyes.

I didn't know about the ROTJ armor requiring this. I've never read the CRL for ROTJ and I'm also a noob.

I need to pull my original trilogy set out and rewatch them. With some of the new knowledge I've gained here, I think it be interesting to watch and pay attention to some of the subtle details with new eyes.

I'd never noticed it either, until I joined these forums. As you say, watching them again... and again... and again frame-by-frame in places :D

Until that point, i'd assumed that stormtroopers stayed the same design throughout!

150px-TK_rotj_chest.jpeg Chest

For 501st approval:

• Chest plate overlaps the abdominal plate.
  • A white flexible U shaped gasket or molded lip is present around all edges.

I didn't know about the ROTJ armor requiring this. I've never read the CRL for ROTJ and I'm also a noob.

I'd never noticed it either, until I joined these forums. As you say, watching them again... and again... and again frame-by-frame in places :D

Until that point, i'd assumed that stormtroopers stayed the same design throughout!

That is exactly what I thought too! Lol!!