A little short for a Stormtrooper

thedaringdragoon

So I've decided to pull the trigger and make the investment in a ANH Stunt armor set, which will also be the base for my HWT. I'm 67 inches high. Medium build and a little over 1 stone overweight (about 15 pounds). Trying to pick armor right now. Anyone around my height and build have any suggestion as to armor that will fit?

You are taller than me lol I'm 65 inches and 145 lbs , I'm still looking but must admit I fancy the RS Prop armour , there is a guy on here who is 64 inches and he made it fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are taller than me lol I'm 65 inches and 145 lbs , I'm still looking but must admit I fancy the RS Prop armour , there is a guy on here who is 64 inches and he made it fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

64 inches. Nice to know we're at least taller then some folk lolol

Allow me to chime in here.  I'm just 64 inches tall, 106lbs, and I'm currently sizing my RS Props TK to fit me (requiring height and width reductions everywhere).  I'm a little more than halfway there.  This is my very first armor build, and it's been a really fun journey.  Let me assure you that if I can do this, you can too.  

Pandatrooper has a good thread about how he sized down his AM kit to fit well.  Penguintrooper is currently working on a TK build, and he's 65" and 150lbs.  I don't know who made his armor, though.

While my RS kit is the only kit I have experience with (for now), I've also read that ATA and AP are also good for those of us who are Vertically Challenged.  

Good luck with your TK search!

• Like 1

Allow me to chime in here. I'm just 64 inches tall, 106lbs, and I'm currently sizing my RS Props TK to fit me (requiring height and width reductions everywhere). I'm a little more than halfway there. This is my very first armor build, and it's been a really fun journey. Let me assure you that if I can do this, you can too.

Pandatrooper has a good thread about how he sized down his AM kit to fit well. Penguintrooper is currently working on a TK build, and he's 65" and 150lbs. I don't know who made his armor, though.

While my RS kit is the only kit I have experience with (for now), I've also read that ATA and AP are also good for those of us who are Vertically Challenged.

Good luck with your TK search!

Thanks for the links Christine I will find these helpful too , I'm very similar in size to penguin trooper