Sterling parts kit

Slayer6769

From what I've gathered so far, all the available Sterling parts kits people are getting come damaged from drilling. Is this correct or not?

Not sure I follow?  What kits do you mean? 

From what I've gathered so far, all the available Sterling parts kits people are getting come damaged from drilling. Is this correct or not?

I've seen some pretty messed up parts kits out there. Most of the stuff on Gunbroker is pretty bad, and over-priced.  But the set I recently purchased from Numrich Gun Parts Corp was pretty nice.

You can see photos of in my build thread here:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38788-coloursergeants-steel-e-11-blaster-build/

The tube was torch cut in four places, but the cuts where small and neatly done.  There were no missing parts and nothing was "drilled" as you mentioned in your inquiry.

I elected to buy the version with the demilled barrel, so the barrel was saw cut at the front and back, making it three pieces.  But they offer a kit with an intact barrel if that's what you want, it just costs a lot more.

The kits don't come with magazines, but they have them on offer too, and the one I received was very nice.

If you are in the US, then this would be a pretty good choice.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!