Quick0817 AP TK Stunt armor build thread

Did a lot of various things today but was not focused on taking pics. Added outer strap look to the chest plate. Adjusted strapping on chest to back TK lower the back as it was high and corrected suspenders to bring up the cod.

5561DE72-B828-4CDB-8061-31CA57BF5FB5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Little late to the party but your build is looking fabulous so far Richard!

Been since September when I got it. I have not kept the great thread like you have but have been watching it.

I'm trying to get all shoulders down shored up and then do bucket

Edited by quick0817

You're doing the bucket last? I admire your patience, but I think doing it last is best: the ears can be tricky and learning how to cut ABS. Ends up with a nicer lid :)

• Like 1

You're doing the bucket last? I admire your patience, but I think doing it last is best: the ears can be tricky and learning how to cut ABS. Ends up with a nicer lid :)

Yeap that was the last thing I wanted to do. Intimidation! I'm close. Need to fit shoulder bells to chest straps, finalize some thigh connections. Paint rivets. Then do belt. Then make sure all fits right and go for the helmet.

• Like 1

Links to all of your pictures are not working.

Photobucket seems hosed right now. Hopefully they will be back up. Only a small portion of my photos show up for me there right now

Very strange, considering that my pictures are linked from Photobucket as well.

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

I had this and some concert pics backed up and all are wiped from

My account :(. I did not do this. Luckily I also use google photo so I still have them and can try and find them and relink. again. Pain in the a very impolite person

I wasn't trying to be impolite, merely commenting on the bizarre nature of the functions of Photobucket.

Im fairly sure that 'Very impolite person' is Tapatalk's strange habit of changing the a.s.s. word to that phrase instead. Go figure...

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I wasn't trying to be impolite, merely commenting on the bizarre nature of the functions of Photobucket.

Nah I typed a r s e! Because Photobucket issues. Not you at all. I appreciate the heads up. Some

Seem to came back when I re uploaded to Photobucket. Can't find a lot now though.

• Like 1

Looking good!

Your left-shin is a bit twisted out though, might just be the photo. Might also want to remove a bit more of the cover strip from the bottom of both shins, it'll save your boots in the long run :)

Looking good!

Your left-shin is a bit twisted out though, might just be the photo. Might also want to remove a bit more of the cover strip from the bottom of both shins, it'll save your boots in the long run :)

yeah when I took photo it was caught on boot and we moved it around later. My strips look long on pic but are even with bottom.

If I removed bottom I would be concerned it may look short? Or am I Crazy lol

yeah when I took photo it was caught on boot and we moved it around later. My strips look long on pic but are even with bottom.

If I removed bottom I would be concerned it may look short? Or am I Crazy lol

Right shin was lower! I fix d it thanks :)

• Like 1