Rubies E11 came in!

• 5 months later...

Seriously? What's that for? Really curious about that!

The Rubies blasters I modded, I wanted to weight them, so took them apart but the seams are glued or bonded in some way. Some parts are bonded stronger than others. Freezing it helps to pop the sides apart. Obviously remove all the connecting screws first.

• Like 1

The Rubies blasters I modded, I wanted to weight them, so took them apart but the seams are glued or bonded in some way. Some parts are bonded stronger than others. Freezing it helps to pop the sides apart. Obviously remove all the connecting screws first.

Ummm... strangely that "make sense". Thanks for sharing the tip.

My rubies e11 came in today. Going to mod the hell out of it!!! Any words of stern warnings I should heed before I dive in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damm it! I went all crazy with your new thread that hit myself amazon and ordered one rubies e11 myself to follow along your build. Hope you don't mind...

I guess you have already seen happytrooper's tutorial on the subject, but if you haven't let me dare to propose you visit his recent thread here with a link to his YouTube channel where he explains his modding.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37453-howto-customize-rubies-e-11-blaster/

Thanks and keep us informed.