TK-12864 requesting [ANH Stunt] EIB status [WTF][631]

Name: Timothy Jones "T.J."

TKID: 12864

FISD Forum Name: TeaJay

Garrison: Corellia

Mandatory Information

• Armor =  Walt's Trooper Factory [WTF]
  • Helmet = Walt's Trooper Factory [WTF] (Gino v2)
  • Blaster = Hyperfirm

Optional

• Height = 6'1"
  • Weight = 168
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = TKittell (Imperial Issue)
  • Hand Plates = justjoseph63
  • Neck Seal = Darman's Props
  • Holster = Darman's Props

Front

UzZeiDR.jpg

Back

UOezNts.jpg

Updated the Thermal Detonator/O2 Canister placement, it was a bit high in this initial photo (Adjusted TD clips):

XKl88E9.jpg

Left side (Arms Raised)

7fOn1jv.jpg

Right Side (Arms Raised)

k8nHXlD.jpg

Right side Detail (Arms Raised)

F3cAknU.jpg

Left Side Detail (Arms Raised)

MwWZfBT.jpg

Action Shot

z75sHBk.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

3XMk9vs.jpg

Interior Strapping (Industrial Velcro)

C8orHHv.jpg

Helmet Details (Front)

hg7mgoH.jpg

Helmet Details (Left Side)

x6EMEnM.jpg

Helmet Details (Right Side)

fJ5vqgL.jpg

Helmet Details (Rear)

LlOrNrJ.jpg

Tip Details

KuGcyP1.jpg

Lens Color (Backlit)

uUx3Eit.jpg

Blaster (Left side)
SciKGXP.jpg

Blaster (Right Side)

ln0v3F5.jpg

Blaster (D-Ring)

VjyBCsv.jpg

Neck Seal

ctIGABE.jpg

Thermal Detonator Back

5WbYr1N.jpg

Holster Attachment

k0GboGI.jpg7XnsDbl.jpg

Bucket Off

C1GhqLy.jpg

Edited by TeaJay

• 2 weeks later...

Hey T.J. thank you for your application, lets take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations Trooper well done!        :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. If there are any suggested corrections they will be made here, if any will effect a future application, they will be made in the Centurion section below.

Not too much to work on here so in our books that's a good thing, and means we have a good solid build to review.

The items we will cover are all adjustments and some trimming to get this great armour to fit you even better.

Lets have a look at the balance of your armour first.

Overall its very good, just need to bring that right shoulder Bell in so it matches the left and we are good to go there.

UzZeiDR_zpsval3qfp2.jpg

Reference image

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Next we shall discuss some minor trimming of excess return edge. This one is a suggestion, but we will have some trimming that will also be covered in the Centurion section below. We think almost half the amount of return can com off the chest and back plates sides, and the bottom of the chest and back.

This will allow the plates to sit closer to your body and give a better form fit.

MwWZfBT_zps0rpwxgjc.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section Uk or myself may suggest recommended or required repairs prior applying for the Centurion level however, the accuracy it is ultimately up to the trooper.

From this image, we see that you're having some fun with the butt plate popping out on the sides. There are two modifications that are going to help rectify this .

1: Again some return edge removal is required, this is going to allow the plate to curve easier than it currently can. Removing all but maybe 3-4mm from along the top, sides and bottom returns so the entire plate flexes.

2: relocate the attachment straps from Butt to Kidney plates. Move the outer two much closer to the edge, refer to the image below this one.

F3cAknU_zpsti1dgljv.jpg

You could also possibly upgrade to a better strapping system than Velcro like wide elastic with snap plates for example (suggestion only) but refer to the below image for relocation of outer most straps.

C8orHHv_zpsnn9t2mnc.jpg

and, if we can refer back to the image above this one of the Drop box, we can see returns left on them as well. These are very thick and generally on the originals looked to be around 15mm thick only, so the little Kick out still visible from where they were vac formed will no longer be there when you trim these down, similar to the photo below.

gallery_12157_38_16241-crop.jpg

Well, that's it T.J.  you made it to Expert Infantry, and there is no reason you cant hit it out of the park for Centurion either!

Congrats again, make your adjustments and mods, refer to the Centurion CRL and Photo reference page, and we hope to see you again soon. :jc_doublethumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Walt!<br><br>

I just finished up the requested changes above. I will be submitting my request for Centurion soon. I need to retake my photos sometime this week when I have some free time.