TK-30773 Reporting in and sounding off!

Here I am with my Stormtrooper armour, and it was quite a fast and scary dive into building something totally unfamiliar.

This dream of even seeing a real stormtrooper probably started 36 years ago, and now I have my own, how cool is that!

I am small and thin an had to trim away about 15% off the armour, which wasn't always that comfortable. But with a lot of studying and brave thoughts I cut into the meat and the end result in my eye is very pleasing. 

Without this forum there would not be a as good looking TK as it is now, so thanks all you peeps here for sharing and caring!

TK-30773 as ready as ever to serve the Empire!

Cheers,

Rasmus

Edited by myys

Glad to hear that you got your armor sorted out and fitting well, Rasmus!  Hopefully you will stay active here on the boards, as there is always something new going on.  It also gives you the chance to be a part of out "Troopers helping Troopers" mantra, and pass on your knowledge.  Best of luck to you, sir!

• Like 1

Glad to hear that you got your armor sorted out and fitting well, Rasmus!  Hopefully you will stay active here on the boards, as there is always something new going on.  It also gives you the chance to be a part of out "Troopers helping Troopers" mantra, and pass on your knowledge.  Best of luck to you, sir!

Thanks! Once you give your self in to this stuff I doubt it will ever leave you. I'll probably hang around here till I die.

BTW have already plans for getting a shoretrooper, This thing is really addictive.

• 3 weeks later...